Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th July 2014, 15:23   #16
BHPian

Re: One of the funniest but most tragic intros, I bet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karanwilson View Post
The same thing happened with me except that instead of that model, it was my Team-BHP registration. I became a member 5 years ago and I didn't know.
Welcome to the club. Same thing happened with me.

I became a member in 2006 & somehow forgot it, since around 2011 I have been trying for membership again and again (every time got rejected) without realizing that I am already a member.

It was only in Dec 2013, while cleaning my old mailbox I found my membership confirmation mail .

Last edited by sbalagru6 : 29th July 2014 at 15:24. Reason: removed 3rd smiley
Old 29th July 2014, 15:43   #17
BANNED

Quote:
The same thing happened with me except that instead of that model, it was my Team-BHP registration. I became a member 5 years ago and I didn't know.
One of the best and finest intro's seen here. Nice writing skills you have sir.

Good that you have realised that you are a BHPian and now we all shall wait to see the new thread on your Merc.

Welcome aboard once again. I won't tell you to read the rules before proceeding since your an old member.

I am still laughing. Pardon me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbalagru6 View Post
It was only in Dec 2013, while cleaning my old mailbox I found my membership confirmation mail .
How did that feel when you saw the main in your inbox?! Can't express it. Right?!

Anurag.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th July 2014, 21:04   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenren View Post
Welcome aboard!
On a different tangent, it looks like this community has grown big enough that even such supposedly one-off cases are not something we can say as "I am the only one who made this blunder!" Kudos to the founders.
Thanks zenren!
I intend to participate wholeheartedly!!
And founders, please accept my kudos too

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
LOL Karan, how come? Now I am confused. Surely you would have got some mail.

Anyway, better late than never. Welcome aboard and don't forget to bring your 300D with you.
Thanks navin!
I re-checked and have no mail from Team-BHP.
Anyways, you are right... Better late than never!
Also, I have a suggestion. Seeing that I am not the only one who missed out on being registered; it could be that there are more members who are unaware of them being registered, right? Maybe, as moderator, you could send out a general info mail to all members who have been inactive for more than say 6 months?
I don't know the feasibility of this but it may prove beneficial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbalagru6 View Post
Welcome to the club. Same thing happened with me.

I became a member in 2006 & somehow forgot it, since around 2011 I have been trying for membership again and again (every time got rejected) without realizing that I am already a member.

Thanks sbalagru6!
Its a great feeling, isn't it? To know that you already possess what you so deeply yearn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
One of the best and finest intro's seen here. Nice writing skills you have sir.

Good that you have realised that you are a BHPian and now we all shall wait to see the new thread on your Merc.

Welcome aboard once again. I won't tell you to read the rules before proceeding since your an old member.

I am still laughing. Pardon me.

Anurag.
Thanks Anurag, for the welcome as well as the praise on my prose writing (would you tell the same to my high school English teacher , I will give you her name and number ASAP!). You are most kind.
Sir, I am waiting for two things to happen for Meister's thread to be initiated: firstly, the weather to clean up for the proper clean up and polish (no heavy buffing as the paint is already showing its age) and secondly, the family heirloom digital camera to be found (for proper photographs).

Last edited by aah78 : 29th July 2014 at 23:38. Reason: Posts merged.
karanwilson is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th July 2014, 21:51   #19
BANNED

Quote:
Thanks Anurag, for the welcome as well as the praise on my prose writing (would you tell the same to my high school English teacher, I will give you her name and number ASAP!).
Lol.

Quote:
Sir, I am waiting for two things to happen for Meister's thread to be initiated:
Ah. No issues there but do post a few pictures as a treat at least.

NOTE: I just saw that you have posted back to back from the last post. Please do use the Edit button as you were within the 30 minute limit.

All the best.

Anurag.
Old 30th July 2014, 11:14   #20
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Anyways, you are right... Better late than never!
Also, I have a suggestion. Seeing that I am not the only one who missed out on being registered; it could be that there are more members who are unaware of them being registered, right? Maybe, as moderator, you could send out a general info mail to all members who have been inactive for more than say 6 months?
I don't know the feasibility of this but it may prove beneficial.
Karan,

I am not technically inclined but I assure you the Mod Team will look into what we can do to (a) inform members who have NOT yet made their first post and (b) to reduce the number of members who are not aware that their applications have been accepted.

Meanwhile what about that 300D?
Old 30th July 2014, 13:13   #21
BHPian

Welcome aboard!

I had my membership granted in 2004 when Team-bhp was fairly new! And I forgot about it till I applied again for a membership few years back. I took this forum for granted that time and never would have guessed it would become such an elephant of knowledge down the line.

Have a wonderful stay here!
Old 30th July 2014, 14:57   #22
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Hi Karanwilson,

The mail probably went into your spam folder - and as a result was automatically deleted after 30 days (or whatever your mail provider's time limit is).

Nonetheless, welcome aboard mate, or should i say, late!

cya
R
Old 31st July 2014, 21:16   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post

Meanwhile what about that 300D?
Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Ah. No issues there but do post a few pictures as a treat at least.
I have started a new thread in "Long-Term Ownership Reviews". The link - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-t...ml#post3493654
I hope it is acceptable.
Look forward to your inputs for improvement.

P.S. The delay on posts due to being moderated has left me a little off- balance. I will be posting with utmost care from now. Special thanks to aah78 for the merger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditbelw View Post
Welcome aboard!

I had my membership granted in 2004 when Team-bhp was fairly new! And I forgot about it till I applied again for a membership few years back. I took this forum for granted that time and never would have guessed it would become such an elephant of knowledge down the line.

Have a wonderful stay here!
Thanks aditbelw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Hi Karanwilson,

The mail probably went into your spam folder - and as a result was automatically deleted after 30 days (or whatever your mail provider's time limit is).

Nonetheless, welcome aboard mate, or should i say, late!

cya
R
Thanks R!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks