Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd November 2014, 18:54   #1

Namaste!

Hello folks,

My name is Dinesh, 26, living in Mumbai with my parents and wife.
I recently bought a Maruti Suzuki Swift VXI and I am keen to learn on how to maintain my car in the best possible way.

I always had passion for cars; it started when my elder brother bought himself a Premier 118 NE back in 1998. As a kid, I always occupied the front seat and would pay all my attention in seeing my brother drive.

Earlier this year in March, I bought a second hand Maruti Zen, which I utilized to practice driving. My first longest trip in Zen was Mumbai-Lavasa-Mumbai (yes, in a 15 year old car).

When my wife & I were confident enough that we can drive well, we went for this new Swift in Oct'14. It has been about 1 month and the car is already 1000 kms driven. This Sunday, I had taken my new car to Malshej Ghat & Murbad for an outing with my office colleagues. It was fun driving! Yesterday was the first servicing of the car.

Working with a Telecom comnpany since last 7 years, I am a smartphone enthusiast. What I bring aboard is my knowledge about computers (hardware) & mobile operating systems (Android, iOS).

What I'd like to take from this forum is some in-depth information on various car engines, how they function, how to maintain the car and things to do before going on a long trip.

Happy Journey!

Dinesh
dineshrathod is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 25th November 2014, 02:55   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Namaste!

Welcome to Team-Bhp Dinesh

Please go through the forum rules as we are very particular about them.

We do have some long running threads on Mobile Devices & operating systems where we can benefit from your knowledge. I am listing some of these for your reference.

Android Thread (Android Thread: Phones / Apps / Mods)

The Tablet Thread (The Quintessential Tablet PC Thread (Android, Apple, BB et al))

The iPhone Thread

Have a pleasant stay
Technocrat is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks