Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th August 2006, 13:00   #16

hey guyz...thanx for advice

but i know i got zen and its not a much of a car compared to ... well any other car in today's market....

but you guys missing the point , if you dont try your car limits you never know how your car will perform in cartain situations

and im not saying that you need to race with skoda octavia to do that .. but on empty road its already been decided that the car with bigger engine going to win the race thats why i hate drag racing...

and i'm agree that one can not become good driver if other people are making way for him by compromising their own driving....

I try rash driving within my limitations .. i know zen is not technologically advanced...it dont even have ABS and EBD .. neither it has any safety measures like NCAP standard or airbags..apart from seatbelts...
thats alway keep me alert and prevent me taking unnecessary risks
Old 10th August 2006, 13:23   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetanhanda
welcome to TBHP..
seems your spark plugs helped you to reach 160 K in a zen.
would love to read your posts ..
by the way have you heard of stuff like "speedo error + tyre profile" ?
well i know what speedo error and tyre profile is

i been using company fitted bridgestone 145/60/12R and i used that set for 5000km only...which are pathetic set of tyres...but even though they are for normal use, they are 'S' rated tyres means they can withhold speed upto 180kmph...and i was driving on 160+ just for 10mins and they just deform

i had to replce them within 2 dayz because my car was shaking badly

now im using FALCON 165/60/13R... 'H' rated (210kmph)low profile tyres... i hope they are good..

and about that speedo error well my zen got only upto 160 but when it crosses that speed limit there is no way to telling that what actual speed is and what error you are getting

i heard about laser gear speedo meter where actual laser reading your speed with very less error..i donno about its costing or fitting arrangements....
Old 11th August 2006, 00:40   #18

those extreme moments...

Quote:
Originally Posted by biker911ad
Hi Guys , Angad Here But Everybody Calls Me AD

Im Fan Of Street Racing And Rash Driving...

I Put Ngk G-power (platinum Tip) Spark Plugs To My Zen Vxi(type III)
And Touched 160+kmph(almost 180 That My S-rated Tyres Deformed)

I Do Have Video Of Dong That But Due To My Account Limitation I Cant Post That

So Plz Help And Tell Me What To Do ???
http://rapidshare.de/files/28676804/160.jpg.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/28676969/...kmph_.3gp.html
Old 11th August 2006, 02:37   #19
BHPian

[quote=

and im not saying that you need to race with skoda octavia to do that .. but on empty road its already been decided that the car with bigger engine going to win the race thats why i hate drag racing...

I try rash driving within my limitations ..

[/quote]

Race with Skoda Octavia ? Is that so fast ? now which Skoda octavia is this ? RS ?? Boy yeah that is Fast, but if it is the TDi then we have Zens that can CREME the TDi on a race, Tho, the Zen is not a Zen anymore at heart in that case, , aka, wolf in sheep's clothing, aka , pocket rocket.

[quote=

I try rash driving within my limitations ..

[/quote]

Rash driving under limitations , have to know what that is, one can either drive rash or drive under limits,
The phrase you want to use is "Calculated Risk and Fast driving". But where ? on our roads ? well its very unpredictable .

I have driven here and in the US, and Driving there is a lot more fun and is much faster, sometimes you can go really fast and no one to stop you as it does not have the Speed Cam problems as UK, but rash and fast are two very different things.
By the way, Pricol is very Infamous for Speedo Error, I am not saying your car cant go that fast, but using a Infrared Device also if you measure, a Stock Zen doing 160 + is very very unlikely, but yeah your speedo sure gives a super ego boost

Last edited by 929RON : 11th August 2006 at 02:42.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks