Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th May 2015, 18:59   #1

Feeling Privileged

Hello everyone

I am finally a part of this esteemed community of Indian petrol heads and it feels great. I am 22 years old and have been driving since around 3 years now.
I have always been very curious about anything and everything to do with cars and like to research and find out more about them.
I follow the Indian car scene very closely and study car reviews on various forms of media. I own a Honda Civic 1.8V but I'm personally a huge fan of Hot Hatches, my all time favourites being the Mini Cooper S and the Volkswagen Golf GTI.
Driving different cars is something i enjoy doing a lot and i am, like i mentioned earlier, extremely curious about a lot of things in the automobile industry.

Glad to be a part of Team-BHP and i am looking forward to the journey ahead.

Cheers!

Parth.
parthkhatau is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 17th May 2015, 23:29   #2
BHPian

Welcome onboard to this wonderful forum. Have a beautiful stay. Here's to wishing you many happy and safe miles.

So, when can we expect the Mini to arrive?
Unfortunately, India is not the country of hot hatches. This country ain't their scene. Hope this changes soon enough.

You have a beautiful car though. There are many mod projects on the Civic listed on Team-BHP with immaculate details. Recently, someone plonked a fairly large turbo on his 8 year-old(If I am not wrong).

See you around.

The youngest BHPian,
petrolhead_neel
petrolhead_neel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th May 2015, 11:59   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Feeling Privileged

Quote:
Originally Posted by parthkhatau View Post
Hello everyone

I am finally a part of this esteemed community of Indian petrol heads and it feels great.

Driving different cars is something i enjoy doing a lot and i am, like i mentioned earlier, extremely curious about a lot of things in the automobile industry.

Glad to be a part of Team-BHP and i am looking forward to the journey ahead.

Cheers!

Parth.
Welcome from a fellow BHPian. You will easily see that this is a well maintained forum, run with decency and substance by passionate and knowledgeable persons. It is indeed a privilege to be a part of such friendly and no-nonsense forum.

You might have seen that the forum covers not only the automobile or the auto industry but even the other peripheral aspects like travelling, roads, gadgets, social co-operation like blood donation, jokes and what not.

For any query, I see immense value addition from a number of members with lot of lateral thinking and genuine desire to help each other. Feel free to post all your queries.

Here, I take an opportunity to appreciate and thank the BHPians who provide substantial time and efforts to operate and moderate the forum.
Rahul Bhalgat is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 18th May 2015, 14:59   #4
Team-BHP Support

Re: Feeling Privileged

Quote:
Originally Posted by parthkhatau View Post
I own a Honda Civic 1.8V but I'm personally a huge fan of Hot Hatches, my all time favourites being the Mini Cooper S and the Volkswagen Golf GTI.
Whoa... you sound like you're Suhaas307 reincarnated!

Civic

Cooper S

GTI

Do you happen to be obsessed with Porsches too?

Last edited by Rehaan : 18th May 2015 at 15:00.
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks