Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th March 2016, 17:04   #1

Hello Team

Hello Team-BHP,

This was my second attempt and am very glad I could make it until here. Thanks moderators for letting me in.

To introduce myself, my name is Suman and am from Hyderabad. I currently own a Ford Fusion(P) and Figo Aspire(D) which I purchased couple of months back. When searching for reviews of Aspire, I came across Team-BHP. Content of this site surprised me as information on it was so very accurate and realistic. Couldn't ask for more and I made up my mind to go for Aspire without any second thought after a test drive.

Thank you and Hats off for the reviews..!!!

Now, something which am about to do in the coming weeks:

Its couple of days more to end my notice period with my current employer and I have a 12 days break before joining the next one. In between I will be driving to Coorg along with my wife on 4th April from Hyderabad. We may also visit Mangalore and Kukke Subramanya but really not sure about that.

And by the way, this would be the first road trip with my wife after our wedding in 2014. She's nervous about this trip but at the same time excited too. Hope things turns out to be good all through this journey.

Will keep you'll posted about it.

Cheers.

Suman
Suman SRaj is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th March 2016, 17:17   #2
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hello Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suman SRaj View Post
I currently own a Ford Fusion(P)
Welcome to the forum! Cant believe you still own that beauty. I drove it for about 100K km and then gave it away. An awesome car to drive.

Here is the link to my ownership review:

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-...edit-sold.html (Ford Fusion: Life Till 55K and beyond. EDIT: Sold!)
Old 29th March 2016, 19:10   #3
BHPian

Re: Hello Team

Hi sir,
Welcome to T-BHP!
A loyal Ford customer? All the best for your upcoming road trips. Looking forward for your further inputs in the forum.
Best regards.

Last edited by Tojo_GotBhp : 29th March 2016 at 19:17.
Old 3rd April 2016, 16:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampere View Post
Welcome to the forum! Cant believe you still own that beauty. I drove it for about 100K km and then gave it away. An awesome car to drive.

Here is the link to my ownership review:

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-...edit-sold.html (Ford Fusion: Life Till 55K and beyond. EDIT: Sold!)
Thank you.

Yes indeed, its a beauty. Don't feel like selling away this car even though am running out of parking space at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tojo_GotBhp View Post
Hi sir,
Welcome to T-BHP!
A loyal Ford customer? All the best for your upcoming road trips. Looking forward for your further inputs in the forum.
Best regards.

Hello mate,

Yes trying not to loose focus from Ford. I wish Ford comes up with an not so expensive SUV (like the Endeavour 2016) to switch over few years from now :-)

I'll be starting tomorrow morning from Hyderabad at about 3am towards Coorg. Will post my experiences in a forum soon once am back.

Last edited by ampere : 3rd April 2016 at 17:05. Reason: Back to back posts merged
Suman SRaj is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks