Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 27th May 2017, 13:05   #1
BHPian

Made it to the gang, finally!

Hello everyone,

After a couple of failed attempts way back in 2007, I got third-time lucky and finally made it to the forum this time. Thanks moderators for on-boarding me.

Over the past decade, I switched(read was made to switch, in some cases) 5 cars:
- Initially owned a pre-worshipped pocket-powerhouse Zen Vxi 2003 model in 2006
- Moved to a Wagon-R Vxi in 2008 for its tall-boy(should I say poor-man’s SUV) feel
- Something in Ford’s TDCi engine then just struck me and I made a switch to Ford Figo 1.4 TDCi Titanium in 2011
- Had to part with my Figo due to some unwanted travel plans, after which I took a little risk when I bought a pre-owned Ford Fiesta Petrol 1.4 in the interim.
- The Fiesta too didn’t stay for long as it warranted frequent visits to its doctor and was always hungry for gasoline with its pathetic mileage of about 6-7 kmpl.
- Finally made a switch to a Ritz Zxi 4 years back and it has since been a very good association minus niggles.

This membership couldn’t have come at a better time than now, as I plan to make my next purchase soon. Will be seeking our experienced members’ advice when I do that in the next few months.

Keep Revvin’
torquehead is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 27th May 2017, 14:12   #2
BHPian

Re: Made it to the gang, finally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by torquehead View Post
This membership couldn’t have come at a better time than now, as I plan to make my next purchase soon. Will be seeking our experienced members’ advice when I do that in the next few months.
Welcome onboard torquehead!

Good to see your journey which kicked off with Marutis, touched upon some Ford milestones and back to square one again . Well, looking forward to hear more from you on your next milestone!

Between, wishing you a happy journey with TBHP, you just started!

Last edited by Nohonking : 27th May 2017 at 14:14.
Nohonking is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th May 2017, 20:03   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohonking View Post
Welcome onboard torquehead!

Good to see your journey which kicked off with Marutis, touched upon some Ford milestones and back to square one again . Well, looking forward to hear more from you on your next milestone!

Between, wishing you a happy journey with TBHP, you just started!

Thanks Nohonking!

You got me there . In fact, it will probably come as no surprise that my next purchase may very well be another VFM option from Maruti's stable - a face-lifted 'S Cross'. Open to other options as well but will leave that for another thread. Perhaps my first one..
torquehead is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th May 2017, 00:39   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by torquehead View Post
In fact, it will probably come as no surprise that my next purchase may very well be another VFM option from Maruti's stable - a face-lifted 'S Cross'.
Welcome aboard torquehead, i quite liked your handle name.
Please read the forum rules carefully and help maintain its quality by giving less trouble to our friendly moderators.

Oh by the way, there are many S Cross ownership threads apart from the very detailed official review of the same. Good luck with the next set of purchase and here's wishing you a happy car hunting process.
Keynote is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks