Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th January 2007, 14:09   #1

Hi to all BHP-ians from sabby

Hi,
This is sarabjit singh from delhi, a Tool engg working in a japanese company. It was high time to buy my 1st car (before my marriage, which is on January 28' 2007). So I was doing extensive research on net, looking for second hand cars for a price less than 1 lac (Maruti true value) & visited some of the showrooms. As I was searching for a good deal, my budget increased as previously i didnt have any knowledge about cars. Today I know a little more than before, like about power steering, power windows, variants of different models and the differences( lx,lxi,vx,vxi ). Then I wanted some of those features in my car, so had a choice between (santro, zen, wagon-r ) rather than only maruti 800 and Alto. So thought about buying only a suzuki car and narrowed my search to maruti true value only .They had a wagon-R (6 year old basic version no power steering )for a price of 2 lakh and a 4 year old wagon-r for a price of 2.6 lakh with power steering and six months warranty. I had a talk with my colleuge who owned Indica V2 DLS, he suggested "why dont you go for xeta 1.2? and they are giving price discount of 25000 also. When i was getting a new car just by adding 40,000 more how could i have resisted my urge, so booked my new indica xeta 1.2 GVS ( HIM MOTORS peera garhi ).Then started my ordeal with the famous TATA dealers They just stole my whole exitement of owning a new car from the date of delivery, had my parents waiting in the showroom for 4 hours ( shouldn`t have taken them).Got my indica on 13 December.

only IF i knew about Team bhp before getting my car delivered.i could have taken that dealer for a nice ride .Came to know about team bhp while orkutting on indica community, they had link for some article on team bhp site but i didnt give much importance to this site and stayed away, shouldn`t have done that ,but after getting delivery of my vehicle i started searching for the accessories on net and again stumbled upon this site. Till now I have been a silent member just reading the posts and genral team bhp advices that i could have followed before buying my car ,only if i had known about this site earlier.

Now i know wolfinstein had bought a indica xeta and gonna ask him a lot of questions..

Will keep on posting and troubling you all gurus here..

regards
Sabby

Last edited by aah78 : 15th January 2007 at 17:34. Reason: deleting extra smileys
Old 15th January 2007, 17:38   #2
Team-BHP Support

welcome to Team-BHP!

sorrry to hear about your unfortunate car buying experience. now that you're a member here you can be rest assured that you'll be much better informed during your next car buying adventure.

please be sure to go through the Announcements section to familiarise yourself with our posting rules and the like.

enjoy your stay!
Old 15th January 2007, 18:19   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum Hayasaka, nice to see Delhi number growing everyday!!

Don't forget to join us for the January Delhi Meat! You can find out more here:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...an-2007-a.html
Old 15th January 2007, 22:27   #4
Senior - BHPian

hey welcome aboard.!!

have a pleasant stay here.!!

Quote:
Don't forget to join us for the January Delhi Meat!
i seriously doubt it ishan bhai as...........

Quote:
hayasaka It was high time to buy my 1st car (before my marriage, which is on January 28' 2007)
Old 15th January 2007, 23:15   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless_1984 View Post
hey welcome aboard.!!

have a pleasant stay here.!!

i seriously doubt it ishan bhai as...........
Even i agree with Faith" as its not possible for somebody to take out time from his marriage.

I also forgot that actually...
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks