Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th June 2007, 16:32   #16

I'm still confirming the prices...The Fit Aria, in Japan has the same body shape as the city, but different engines but the same capacity...I'm trying to find out if it will be compatible with the B series engine. I'm under the impression that B series have lower compression, so a turbo application should do well on car....plus the Vtec....Damn, boost and vtec....that should be a good push!
Old 16th June 2007, 16:33   #17

there's also a few supercharger kits available...but I'm not to keen on them
Old 16th June 2007, 20:06   #18

driftto

hey hey wats up bro..?
Old 16th June 2007, 21:20   #19

Hey Dog, glad to see you got the silvia as an avatar pic!
Old 16th June 2007, 23:22   #20
Senior - BHPian

Umm.. the engine codes were for the Old Honda City, which looks like a rundown old Honda Civic , and not the new ones that look like the Fit. I have no clue what the 1.5L I-DSi engines are classified as.
Old 17th June 2007, 07:45   #21

then it should be the L series
and it shouldn't be a problem
So I'll get the prices and shipping costs sorted out for you
Old 17th June 2007, 07:46   #22

I was wondering why you said B series! hehe those were from the older civics and integras etc. By the way, there are kits for the b series around but I'm not looking into them

Last edited by Ajay-GD : 17th June 2007 at 07:48.
Old 17th June 2007, 10:18   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajay-GD View Post
I was wondering why you said B series! hehe those were from the older civics and integras etc. By the way, there are kits for the b series around but I'm not looking into them
Because nobody really wants to TC the I-DSi engines. When people think Turbo and City in the same breath, it's usually the older Citys.
Old 17th June 2007, 10:31   #24

can you give me the honda India website link?
Old 17th June 2007, 12:57   #25
Senior - BHPian

Here you go Ajay:

Honda Accord India, Honda Crv India, Honda Civic Car India, Honda City Car India: Honda Siel Cars India

Looking forward to seeing more of your inputs here (especially pics of some nice cars!) and please do go through the rules of the forum.
Old 17th June 2007, 15:20   #26
Team-BHP Support

welcome to tbhp.. have fun.
Old 17th June 2007, 16:39   #27

Aaaaw damn now I'm happy, you guys have the civics...thats one of the main platform tuners around here and America use, so I should have no shortage of products for them...oh and the accord V6 which I also have. Oh more news, I'm trying to get an appointment with a well know after market suspension company, and actually try create a suspension set suitable for Indian roads....know that they vary in condition.

Last edited by Ajay-GD : 17th June 2007 at 16:48.
Old 20th June 2007, 18:08   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajay-GD View Post
Hey Traman, What work you got done on the R33? Man should have got a R32 GTR, I find their shape better...plus a lot more power and potential and fairly affordable than a GTS-T. By the way, which suburb are you from?
i bought it stock last year. Wanted something which I didnt have to put aside $10k for rebuilding, so that ruled the r32 gtr out. The r32 gtrs around have been used for what they were built i.e. thrash the hell outta them.

Ive got a 3inch nismo catback with a catco large body hi flow cat and a split dump pipe running at the moment along with a blizt super power filter and a CAI setup for it. Intend to get a fmic next month or so. Hitting the track on july 8th. you do much of track days at all ajay?
Old 20th June 2007, 18:10   #29

Also coming up within the next months is the apexi power fc, sard 800cc injectors, tomei fuel pump, and getting my turbo hi flowed as well. Hopefully by the end of this year I should have a decent race car.
Old 20th June 2007, 18:17   #30

Naaa no time for track days, Running a restaurant, plus some side work is too time consuming already,...plus I want to tune my brakes and suspension before i hit the track, I spent most of my time on getting the kit made, plus I'm talking with Jetspeed (who want to get into the mechanical side of things), to turbo the euro, or import the comptech supercharger kit. I ordered the feel's exhaust from japan, but it takes a friggin long time to get in, 2 months and still waiting. It's easier for you to get parts man, but try getting Accord items! My friend imported a r32 GTR with a rebuilt engine worth 10K alone for $16000 so if you look around, you can get decent buys, especially in importing

Last edited by Ajay-GD : 20th June 2007 at 18:22.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks