Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 10th June 2007, 19:55   #1

Hi from Aus people

How you all doing? well I'll start by introducing myself, My name is Ajay, and I'm an NRI in Sydney Australia who am at the moment running my own restaurant. I am also an avid modifier, and I have a few projects I have planned.

Now the real reason for me to be on this forum, is to understand the after market modifying scene of India at this stage, because I am in talk to start a business in India...a dedicated modifying workshop, either Based in Delhi or Mumbai. This will be for both 2 wheels, and 4 wheels (and in some cases, 3! for you guys with trikes) Everything from Custom paint, Body kits, After market Wheels, Audio Installs, Carputers, Interior Re trims, Accessories, engine modification and possibly organizing imports.

I'd also like to say...I do not personally have any experience in the above fields, but I know how to make cars look good, and also make them faster, with the knowledge of my contacts and Acquaintances in Australia.

Also before you all start thinking I'm just some guy trying to advertise a business, I would like to say...firstly I'm a tuner...then a business man.

Anyways I look forward to all your peoples support. And I'll leave you one pic of my personal car, which is my main project. If you want to know more, It would be nice if you could just gives me a heads up, and greet me. Thanks people. Glad to be a part of this board. See ya!

Old 11th June 2007, 17:32   #2
BHPian

Hey Ajay, welcome. Can you post a side-on pic so we get a look-see at the wheels on your ride, actually even a rear would be nice; we can peek at your gal's skirts :P
Old 11th June 2007, 17:57   #3
BHPian

Welcome on board Ajay
After market modifying market has a huge potential in India. You will find people crazy about cars/bikes specially on TBHP.
Looking forward to see more. Enjoy the ride
Old 11th June 2007, 19:31   #4
Senior - BHPian

Ajay-GD,

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay.
Do familiarize yourself with board rules.
Old 11th June 2007, 19:46   #5

hey thanks Vikram18, rlather, and mugen power....I rather like that Name! hehe yeah I'll be trying to bring some mugen products as well. I'll post more pics within a day or so, and give some more details about the car. Also I'll put some more local rides from around here. And thanks again for the warm welcome
Old 12th June 2007, 20:56   #6

another bombayite from australia. Name's Rohan. My pride and joy is my r33 gts-t. Owned it for an year. Bank balance slips rapidly, the ride comes takes top priority. Its evil but hey its my lou. I joined this forum on a fellow bhpian's insistence. I honestly feel that I can constructively contribute to a few of the forums as I do have personal experience modifying my cars (not body kits and other bling addons but more performance oriented. (had a lancer before .. heh rice i know!). Feel free to ask me questions on any issue
Cheers guys

PS Do you have to load your images onto imageshack to get them to display here?

Last edited by traman : 12th June 2007 at 20:57.
Old 12th June 2007, 21:14   #7
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Ajay. Is that an Euro Accord or Acura TSX?
Old 13th June 2007, 11:14   #8
BHPian

Hi Ajay.
Hope to see u in Mumbai with your new project.
Please come up with a nice bodykit for Alto.
Old 13th June 2007, 19:51   #9

Mpower, The Acura TSX and Australia Honda Accord Euro which have the K24 engine are the essentially same...you're probably mistaken with the Japanese Euro R, thats has a K20 Engine similar to the RSX or Integra Type R as we call it here.

Mine is a Australian Honda Accord Euro or as it is called in USA, The Acura TSX

Dhar, I'll gladly make bodykits for Altos, new and old, I'm in the process of putting together a portfolio of potential bodykits from some smaller Australian Cars, that will fit the ones in India, so whatever kit you want... I'll have it. Of course some custom fitting maybe required, which brings me to the next point.

I'm also currently scouting talented craftsmen in India, for recruiting for the workshop. So give it about a year. I'll probably be down in India in 6 months time, I'd love to meet up with you all if I get the chance, get you guys to show me how things run there.

Hey Traman, What work you got done on the R33? Man should have got a R32 GTR, I find their shape better...plus a lot more power and potential and fairly affordable than a GTS-T. By the way, which suburb are you from?

Last edited by Ajay-GD : 13th June 2007 at 19:53.
Old 13th June 2007, 19:57   #10
Senior - BHPian

welcome aboard ajay.!

please post some more pics of your ride bro.

Quote:
a dedicated modifying workshop, either Based in Delhi or Mumbai.
hope its Delhi.

cheers
Old 14th June 2007, 12:43   #11

Heres some more pics

I'll also upload some pics of friends cars who I have had an input on...
Old 14th June 2007, 14:55   #12
BANNED

Hi Ajay

Welcome to T-BHP and get addicted to it as we are.
I am sure you will get a lot of help over here.
Old 14th June 2007, 15:41   #13
BHPian

Hey Ajay...welcome to TBhp...glad to see someone from Australia on the forum enjoy your stay here....
Old 16th June 2007, 07:37   #14

Thanks for the welcomes all.. By the way, for any of you city owners, I've sourced turbo kits for your cars, 2 different kits, One is a smaller lesser know company and one by Greddy. I'll keep you guys posted on more details. By the way, can anyone of people confirm the engine code in the City for me?
Old 16th June 2007, 10:00   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajay-GD View Post
Thanks for the welcomes all.. By the way, for any of you city owners, I've sourced turbo kits for your cars, 2 different kits, One is a smaller lesser know company and one by Greddy. I'll keep you guys posted on more details. By the way, can anyone of people confirm the engine code in the City for me?
B15B9 for the Type 1 1.5L , B15C2 for the Type 2 1.5L, VTEC is similar B15Bx also. Let's hear about them turbo kits. How much? What all included? Monies?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed