Team-BHP - Village man become System admin - That’s me
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Village man become System admin - That’s me (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/36710-village-man-become-system-admin-s-me.html)

Hi All,

I a regular reader of this forum for last 6 months or so, now I am a member and let me introduce my self

I am coming from place which is considered as most backward places in India, called Wayanad for me it is one of the most beautiful place where we have rivers, stream, waterfalls, natural lakes and tea estates everywhere

Never got a chance to do proper education, after 10th started working in various fields, Video light boy, photographer, videographer, Plumber, electrician also worked in paddy field
In my early 20’s thought of doing Degree and went through the entrance exam for people who wanted to join Degree courses without PUC and completed Degree in 2003 ( Distance Education. I was working as a color lab agent for my district that time)

Also very interested in computer field, did some certifications along with graduation
As soon as I completed both moved to Bangalore for job hunting, started working as Desktop engineer and later got selected in worlds no1 Software Company, worked there for 2 years and moved to worlds no1 Asset management Bank, now working in Worlds no1 Analog devices company

I learned driving in Mahindra jeep way back in 1992, also driven Ferguson Tractor with Taylor and bought a Santro in 2005

I love photography and reading books on various technologies

Hi V3iNod, :)

WOW, that's an amazing journey. Really admire your grit.

Welcome to Team-BHP. I'm sure you'll find a lot of interesting stuff here.....especially regarding photography.

ENJOY your stay.

-- Torqy

Welcome to TBHP. Wayanad isnt really considered backward, if you search the travelogue section on this forum, you'll find many TBHPians recounting their trips to Wayanad.

Hi Vinod,

Welcome to T-BHP. I am also coming from a similar backgroud, from a village in South Kerala, studied hard, worked in various levels and made a living myself. Now working as as the lead Systems / NW engineer of a very good finance domain based IT company. Now driving my own second car and bike. Glad to see you someone like you here. Wish you all the best. Enjoy

Well done. I have a friend in SB. Near KSRTC bus station. (Most of the guys from SB know this guy.) Do you drive a Left hand driven vehichle? Your experiences will come handy in DIY projects. Welcome and have a nice stay.

spadival : Wayanad is a scenic place, nearby Ooty, Mysore and Coorg, now it is becoming a well known tourist destination. Good for our economy
Still we lack good schools and colleges
Thanks for the warm welcome redfire & Torqy
kutlee i drove left hand rive when I was in US, Sonata and Chevrolet HHR , both automatic

Congrats on your amazing career graph. Wlcome to team-BHP

hey vVvinod,
Welcome to TBHP dude
thts quite a career graph dude..Keep up the good work and hope the graph keeps growing the same(or even better) :)

Welcome abroad. Now that you have upgraded yourself from a co-driver (surfer for 6 months of T-BHP) to a driver (member of T-BHP) you will definately enjoy driving here. Nice to hear what you were at your earlier days and what you are present. You have come a hard way. :-)

Welcome to the team. I am sure your family and poeple from village will be proud of your success and hardwork. Good to hear. I am also from a village.

Welcome, Vinod.

Amazing career-graph, that. I'm sure that you've learnt more from life than from the degree you had to earn or the course you had to do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vvvinod (Post 752720)
I am coming from place which is considered as most backward places in India, called Wayanad

1. You havent seen 'backward' yet - scores of places within India would envy your birthplace.

2. How can you be backward when:

Quote:

Originally Posted by vvvinod (Post 752720)
we have rivers, stream, waterfalls, natural lakes and tea estates everywhere

- NO amount of 'Development' can get you those treasures. No need to feel apologetic about your home - there are many that would give anything to live in a place like that. I've spent several holidays at my cousin's humble 'estate' in Madakkimala, 8 kms from Kalpetta. Life there is RICH. Perhaps not monetarily, but it gives you more satisfaction than money can buy.

Welcome to Team BHP. We have a soft corner for those that learnt in the University that is called LIFE.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vvvinod (Post 752877)
spadival : Wayanad is a scenic place, nearby Ooty, Mysore and Coorg, now it is becoming a well known tourist destination.

I know.. I have a few relatives in Kalpetta :)

I am sure you now realize why posting this Intro was such a good idea? :) People have simply lapped you up. Once again, on behalf of everyone, welcome on board.

As for your problem thread its now online in the proper section.

hi vinod
i'm amazed about your journey. It's also motivating someone like me who also did Degree through corres. and not confident getting jobs in IT field.
I'm now working in a manufacturing industry and like to switch my career to IT field. I also did some computer diploma courses, But without confidence i'm not even applying for any IT jobs. i'm pleased from your experience.

Welcome Vinod, that was a great intro.