Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th April 2008, 20:52   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippergeo View Post
everyone gets married sooner or later. i'll be doing all the believing and patting then, after having weathered all the rough patches. we'll see who has the last laugh

BTW- you missed tonights meet.
Ugh man!!! Trust me to miss out on the obvious one :(

BTW- Which section is the Meets thread located in? I dont seem to have a clue inspite of looking at most of the sections.

And this one is to any of the moderators. How do I post a multi quote reply instead of posting replies to different members? A heads up on how to go about it would be appreciated. Thank you.
Old 13th April 2008, 02:00   #17
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etrnlwanderer View Post
And this one is to any of the moderators. How do I post a multi quote reply instead of posting replies to different members? A heads up on how to go about it would be appreciated. Thank you.
Team-BHP - Team-BHP FAQ: Advanced Forum Usage

cya
R
Old 13th April 2008, 10:10   #18
BHPian

Welcome to the forum dude. Me too from kollam/kerala, but live in Delhi and drives Magnum. Hope to see you around
Old 13th April 2008, 11:08   #19
BHPian

Hello anupe,I too am from Kerala.And from Alappuzha and a Lawyer.So there is a chance for a mutually beneficial relation---eh?Well,jokes apart,I like your goodhabits---eg: alchaholism,chainsmoking etc.Ha,ha!By the by ,one thing I didn't like,if I may say so, is that you are owning a Marvel and planning to buy an Access.Man, there are pulsars and Unicorns for breakfast and lunch here and if u are still hungry go for an RD right away.In my opinion,no automobile enthusiast should go for a scooter and a gearless one for that.Traffic jams counted and that's no excuse.Get the mean machines, why go for a lady's fancy?

Last edited by Rehaan : 13th April 2008 at 11:24. Reason: yur = your. Please use spaces after punctuation to ease readability.
Old 13th April 2008, 19:35   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Thank you Rehaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChillyPepper View Post
Welcome to the forum dude. Me too from kollam/kerala, but live in Delhi and drives Magnum. Hope to see you around
Thank you HotChillyPepper. That Magnum you've got is one awesome car, mate!!! Yes and I do say that with a helluva lot of envy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley Nair View Post
Hello anupe,I too am from Kerala.And from Alappuzha and a Lawyer.So there is a chance for a mutually beneficial relation---eh?Well,jokes apart,I like your goodhabits---eg: alchaholism,chainsmoking etc.Ha,ha!By the by ,one thing I didn't like,if I may say so, is that you are owning a Marvel and planning to buy an Access.Man, there are pulsars and Unicorns for breakfast and lunch here and if u are still hungry go for an RD right away.In my opinion,no automobile enthusiast should go for a scooter and a gearless one for that.Traffic jams counted and that's no excuse.Get the mean machines, why go for a lady's fancy?
Welcome aboard too Ashley. I take heart in the fact that I might come across a TBHPian in one of the dimly lit smoke filled hangouts we "good people" frequent, in the near future. If I ever hit Alappuzha, I'll be at the water hole in Prince and I'll definitely give you a shout!
Coming to the case of a gearless scooter... when you've fought a losing battle with the 9 am Ernakulam traffic for about 15 years, you'll understand the finer points like "convenience" and "practicality". ( As an after thought, I dont think anybody has an opportunity to get into 2rd gear in the traffic on the SA Road most of the day)
Old 13th April 2008, 20:09   #21
BHPian

Hi anupe ,

Weclome aboard . Iam sure you will have a great time here and dont miss the goal mentioned .
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks