Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th April 2008, 21:00   #16
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Thomas, am sure you will enjoy your stay here!

Finally, a member of TheFamily having passion for Cars!
Old 16th April 2008, 21:21   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
Welcome aboard Thomas, pleasure having more of TheFamily on board. Enjoy your stay here.

I guess that would be the THE FAMILY®!!!
Welcome to the forum buddy!!
Old 16th April 2008, 21:31   #18
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the Forum.
This will be one fun forum now.. we will get to see a lot of posts from The One and The Endangered One.... and counter posts from The Brother.. Sweet

Goddy
Old 16th April 2008, 22:13   #19
BHPian

Welcome The Brother a.k.a Thomas nice to see some body of my age group here. Wow, you already got your own car two years ago and here I am all of 18 and car-less. Love the starlight roof a la Rolls Royce Drophead Coupe
Here comes TheBrother® ^^-starlight.jpg
Source Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited | Design without compromise
Do post some pics and if it is a DIY do post instructions as well so that others can recreate the same too.. And don't worry about the Engine stuff, stay here and you will become quite well versed with it. And for starters here's something to get started with
The Car Maintenance Bibles
Enjoy !
Old 16th April 2008, 22:19   #20
BHPian

wilkommen

Welcome Thomas.

I hope your presence on the board will polish our german.

Enjoy yourself, if you require anything you know who to call

Cheers
M M M
Old 16th April 2008, 22:30   #21
Distinguished - BHPian

Oh man! Its a family thing now! Welcome TheBrother®.

I'm now expecting to see TheSignificantOther®, TheYoung'Un®, TheSaas®, TheDog® forthwith, henceforth and presently.
Old 16th April 2008, 22:47   #22
Team-BHP Support

Hello Tomas. Welcome to T-bhp. I'd like to know more about those blue ac vents. Sounds interesting.

Quote:
Oh man! Its a family thing now!
Sam must be so relieved that you don't have a ® next to your handle else you could have been someone related to him. Brothers lost in some kumbh mela. lol.
Old 16th April 2008, 22:49   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
Sam must be so relieved that you don't have a ® next to your handle else you could have been someone related to him. Brothers lost in some kumbh mela. lol.

He does.. You need bigger glasses.

Goddy
Old 16th April 2008, 23:35   #24
Senior - BHPian

Welcome Tomas !

When I saw the Thread title with your '®' id. I knew it just had to be the brother of TheOne®

Sam, his ride needs to be JBLfied. Do it for the Family®

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
Oh man! Its a family thing now! Welcome TheBrother®.

I'm now expecting to see TheSignificantOther®, TheYoung'Un®, TheSaas®, TheDog® forthwith, henceforth and presently.
Muaahahaha.......

Nice one Mag.
Old 17th April 2008, 01:59   #25

Hi BHPians,

I already feel very welcome here and I am glad that so many already show interest in that bit I wrote about my car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
It would also be interesting (for the rest of these car lovers, don't look at me) to get a knowledgeable insight into the German car scene.
That is a good idea and will be a project of mine in the next few days. You guys will be the first to know as soon as I worked it out. I will also bring in a lot of information from Germany's biggest car tuning fair in Friedrichshafen which I will visit end of this month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Actually I went for a small ride in Thomas' car and I distinctly remember the blue light coming out of the vents.
I cannot remember the Starlight roof though (I'm not sure what this means, does it mean small lights in the roof like stars?)
Yes Sam, that is exactly what it means and I hope you will be able to see it on the picture below. You probably can't remember it because I was about to go to technical inspection (Technischer Überwachungs Verein = TÜV) when you were here. This inspection is very strict and I disabled the lightshow so my car would be approved. It is illeagal to drive a car in Europe without technical inspection, which has to be renewed every two years. In Germany you are not allowed to install any lights on the outside of the car or lights that could possibly shine out of your car or blind you at night. I didn't care and installed them anyway (like many others do to, the fines just aren't high enough ^^).

Quote:
Originally Posted by finneyp View Post

Finally, a member of TheFamily having passion for Cars!
Indeed ^^ !!

A DIY instruction for the starlight roof will follow probably tomorrow, latest on Friday!

I am sorry if I can't post as much and as often as TheOne® or others but I don't have that much time and when I do I often am far away from my Computer. So when I answer or post something new it most likely is late night in India ( you are ahead in time ).

C ya,

TheBrother®
Attached Thumbnails
Here comes TheBrother® ^^-img_2106.jpg  

Old 17th April 2008, 02:25   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne® View Post
Thomas, you may be taller than me by now but my boyfriend is even taller than you so you better watch it.
Pardon my butting in, but I'm taller than both three of you!

But now I'm high; running wild among all the stars above.
(err.. did someone mention something about a starlit roof?)

Welcome TheBrother! have a nice stay on the forum. When do you plan to visit Indyeah?
Old 17th April 2008, 09:09   #27
BANNED

Hi, hello and a great welcome to Teambhp. This is our very own motor home where we ignite and live out our passion for automobiles.
Great to see you as a part of it too.

Your sis and Bil is currently grabbing all the attention here. Now, if you can share that promised german automotive, tuning, modding scene etc.. Then you can be a worthy competitor too.

And please! Beware of that Shrivz thingy. He is the hog who was dumped from the movie Wildhogs. For the record, he rides a Suzuki.
Old 17th April 2008, 09:37   #28
Senior - BHPian

Thomas the starlight roof looks interesting

Waiting for a step by step guide on how to make one
Old 17th April 2008, 11:03   #29
BHPian

Welcome to Team-bhp TheBhai®, enjoy you stay here. And That Rooof Looks very very cool!! amazing DIY!

Song dedicated to you . . by Shootout at Lokhandwala, Eidt: I am theBhai , I am thebhai!! , sam please pass this song to him hahah
Old 17th April 2008, 12:52   #30
Senior - BHPian

Hi Tomas, welcome to the team. I guess the team members are already TheFans® of TheFamily® . Here is a warm welcome from another one.
Beautiful looking roof u have there bro. Will look forward to your posts in the DIY and the tuning fair.
Cheers
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks