Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th July 2008, 10:26   #16
BHPian

wow.. working for MAN eh.. these machines are just amazing, i always drool over theese massive machines, earthmovers etc. hope you can use your contacts in the co. and privilege us by giving a chance to test-drive these beasts..!

welcome aboard and have a nice stay..
Old 8th July 2008, 17:55   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaikhmimran View Post
I work in Hyderabad and am into marketing and sales of Premium high performance trucks.

Looking forward to take trucking enthusiasm to a new level!
i hope you wont be ,marketing these monsters to us after you take us to the new heights
just kidding man.

Those trucks are really monsters!!! (this time, i am not kidding)
Old 8th July 2008, 20:45   #18
BHPian

Welcome to Team BHP dude. Its nice to know about your fascination for trucks.

Myself being a truck fan too from childhood.

I like the stuff sold here. The Volvo FH12, Merc Atros models or the new breed of Tata & Leyland tractors.

Among foreign maal have always liked the Long Wheel base Rear Cab Freightliners & MACK's.

The best exhaust note of any automobile i have heard till date is from the Leyland busses sold between 2000 - 2003 which started with the short gearstick and then reverted to the long lever.

Happy Trucking
Old 17th July 2008, 14:35   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOS Power View Post

The best exhaust note of any automobile i have heard till date is from the Leyland busses sold between 2000 - 2003 which started with the short gearstick and then reverted to the long lever.

Happy Trucking
It's good to see someone appreciating the exhaust note of Ashok Leyland buses. They give a solid feel to the buses and trucks. When I was in South, a few years ago, I remember appreciating the all jazed up Leyland luxury coaches shuttling between Mangalore-Bangalore, Bangalore-Chennai, and Mangalore-Mumbai. Their exhaust note at high rev was such a treat to ears almost like those WRCs. I also remember some drivers revving till the point the note started to break. These buses looked even beautiful on highways at night with all those dancing lights decked on the window pillars and windscreens and lot of chrome on the grill and wheels.
Old 17th July 2008, 22:26   #20
Senior - BHPian

exactly ! Ashok Leyland exhaust notes were good, they had a punch. Until they went turbo, now the exhaust note is not good anymore.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks