Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th October 2008, 17:20   #1

Yet another Honda fanboy

Hi all,
At the risk of sounding cliche, let me say that like most new members here i have been following TBHP for long without registering myself. I started following TBHP closely couple of months back when i wanted to buy a car. The choice was between ikon, accent and an OHC. Anyone interested in more details on that can follow this thread here which i posted through a friend of mine.
I finally bought a OHC 1.5, thanks mostly due to TBHP and what a decision it has been !
This car makes you smile everytime you drive it, it makes you want to take the long way home, it makes you want to call up your friends every so often and go for a long ride, it makes your heart make lame excuses to your mind so that you can get in and drive....guess i am totally smitten by the car!

All the credit for this wonderful decision goes to TBHP

Anyways now on to the regular details..i am 26yrs old working as a consultant in an IT major. I am currently in hyderabad but would be moving to mumbai shortly. Hobbies apart from driving OHC are trekking (hope to do that a lot in western ghats), video games(own a PS3) and keeping fit. Got introduced to automobiles through 118NE, and then M800, Accent and now OHC.

Cheers!
Old 9th October 2008, 01:20   #2
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum pbp0us!

We own a OHC 1.5 as well in Bangalore and I have to agree with you, the car forms a bond with the owner and it will be difficult to let go. 55K and hasn't missed a beat.

Hope to see you around in the threads!
Old 9th October 2008, 11:08   #3
Senior - BHPian

welcome to the team. and on the sidelines to the ohc club. I think the equation (owning OHC) will remain unbroken for the years to come. Come what car!!
your's is non Vtec right? enjoy...minor set of mods can make the smile quite bigger. Enjoy !!!
Old 10th October 2008, 12:14   #4

Thanks for the welcome everyone !

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutlee View Post
welcome to the team. and on the sidelines to the ohc club. I think the equation (owning OHC) will remain unbroken for the years to come. Come what car!!
your's is non Vtec right? enjoy...minor set of mods can make the smile quite bigger. Enjoy !!!
Yeah its the non Vtec one (its the EXI-S one which comes with spoiler and alloys)....I have sent you a PM as i want to know about some good mechanics in hyderabad.
Old 16th October 2008, 12:04   #5

Welcome homie. Most of us out here are 'Big Bad Honda' fans. Join the revolution a.k.a Team-bhp
Old 16th October 2008, 17:27   #6
BHPian

pbp0us, welcome man, cheers: cheers on being a Honda fan - TBHP has a of them, I have a OHC 1.5 and its taken a place in my heart, Its not our first car and surely not our last, But this car will surely LAST... Take care of your car and see you around here.
enjoy your time on Tbhp - Drive Safe too!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks