Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd October 2008, 15:35   #1
BHPian

Hi BHPians (newbies, oldies, mods)

Hi Guys,

I would like to congratulate the "Team" for taking the pains to maintain a professional website dedicated to Indian automotive enthusiasts.

I am Gunjan from Bangalore, my friends call me Gooney.

I have a 1980 Std. Bullet (Royal Enfield), I call her the Squaw. Do not yet have a four-wheeler and in no hurry to have one. But my cousin's girl has a Gypsy (Suzuki) and I (we) do all the off-roading and camping/fishing in it.

I work for an automotive company. I keep "chancing" on this website regularly at work, so finally decided to register myself. Prior to this, I used the "Royal Enfield" community in Orkut.com very frequently; but the SysAd guys at office got smart and blocked it.

Nice to be here and go through the "intoduction"s of the Mods and the rest of you guys.
Old 23rd October 2008, 18:30   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hey Gooney,

Welcome aboard!

SysAd guys are definitely going to detect some repetitive browsing behaviour now, so watch out!!!

cya around.
R
Old 23rd October 2008, 18:35   #3
BHPian

Well they are a breed apart! Rehaan, your explanation on gearshift mechanism was excellent (double-clutching). And Howstuffswork article was enlightening! Right now I need some help on vintage cars and have put up a post on the same in the relevant section. Please go through it
Old 1st November 2008, 13:59   #4
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooney View Post
Well they are a breed apart! Rehaan, your explanation on gearshift mechanism was excellent (double-clutching). And Howstuffswork article was enlightening! Right now I need some help on vintage cars and have put up a post on the same in the relevant section. Please go through it
Thanks Gooney,

I did check out your query in the vintage section but unfortunately i wont be able to be of much assistance there.

See if this thread helps though : http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintag...ies-races.html

cya
R
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks