Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th December 2008, 11:49   #16
Team-BHP Support

Unfortunately, (or is it fortunately?) in this day and time theres barely anything like a truly original idea. The internet has "helped" by smacking people like you and me in the head ever since we were 5yrs old and thought we had a great idea.

To make your idea or product successful it comes down to a LOT more than just how good an idea it is - the sooner this is understood the better. Implementation, quaity, design, marketing and a million other factors all add up to the success of the idea. Making money on Intellectual Property and nothing more is not as easy as it seems!

Keep thinking
R
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th December 2008, 21:51   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3mon View Post
Damn, almost every idea that i come up with, it gets implemented before i can even start working on it.

Not fair.
well.. demon i share this view of yours i happened to think once of a system that would sense an oncoming traffic signal and adjust the speed of the car accordingly to avoid idling time (or maybe indicate the speed to maintain to avoid idling time). It so happened that a week later i read that the system is already produced and is on board a BMW or a MERC not sure which.(read this piece on times life paper).Well about me i am an electronics and communication to be engineer in bangalore.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks