Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th December 2008, 14:30   #16
BHPian

Hello Harit,

I am a newbie on this site. I think I made a very wise decision joining this site, though there are too many restrictions on new members being able to upload their car pictures here and share stuff about them! But if we get to interact with a databank like yourself, all inconveniences are acceptable.

The moderators here seem very co-operative (thanks Rehaan for doing up a new thread for me "My '62 Herald" - I really appreciate it).

As you have rightly pointed out, there are many members who do not contribute as much as they could. Will include myself in the list. But the possible reason is the amount of time consumed in the process. For most people here, cars are a passion but work is priority. I am obsessed about my cars and now to this site! Checking the new posts here has become a priority, the very first thing that I do when I am on my desk in office.

But that's a good perspective you have put across to all members here. My abilities lie in bodystyle modifications. Hope to be of some use in the modification section. Am also a keen classic car enthusiast - especially convertibles of all makes.

Hope to be able to co-operate as best as I can on this site after your motivational post.

Vikas
Old 12th December 2008, 13:28   #17
Team-BHP Support

Hi Love her(ald),

Why dont you put up an intro as well when you find the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVE HER(ALD)! View Post
...though there are too many restrictions on new members being able to upload their car pictures here and share stuff about them! ...
Apart from not having access to post in the BHP Garage, you should be able to post photographs and information in any threads. Please see the following for a more detailed explanation.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...-benefits.html

These are some steps we have to take in order to ensure quality with such a large member-base.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVE HER(ALD)! View Post
...The moderators here seem very co-operative (thanks Rehaan for doing up a new thread for me "My '62 Herald" - I really appreciate it)....
Actually Technocrat split the thread and i edited the content to make it a stand-alone thread.
Feel free to use the REPORT POST button anytime you need assistance from the moderators.

cya
R
Old 12th December 2008, 22:44   #18
Senior - BHPian

Welcome aboard, Sir ! Through Karl's posts some of us are aware that you are akin to an encyclopedia when it comes to vintage and other old era cars. Looking forward to reading more stuff from you.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks