Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th May 2009, 19:09   #1
BANNED

new joining! motormech!

HI! this is DSt,automobile engineer,25yrs of age,working for worlds largest motorcycle manufacturer!u guess it...not going to mention its name,looking after production!well THats where the bread comes from. personally a motorcycle addict I M. not only riding dut i design a few myself aswell do it just as a hobby in spare time,usually with motor borrowed,frame self made,and few tits bits of engineering changes!
CURRENT PROJECT- 130BHP DIESEL POWER CRUISER.
Old 7th May 2009, 20:23   #2

welcome aboard man! im new here myself... its a great projet that your working on! Best of luck!

Last edited by Rehaan : 8th May 2009 at 03:41. Reason: gr8 = great, ur = your. Please try to avoid SMS language on Team-BHP. Thanks!
Old 7th May 2009, 20:48   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome friend. Please open a thread for your project and let us know what you are doing. Have a great time.
Old 7th May 2009, 21:48   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome

Hey, welcome to Team-BHP!

You're working on a Diesel motorcycle? Wow! That must be a first - sorry but my information on motorcycles is limited.

Do go through the Announcements section and familiarise yourself with the posting rules.

For starters - we aren't very keen on SMS and poorly typed out posts.
Old 8th May 2009, 03:40   #5
Team-BHP Support

dustom_99,

Welcome aboard. (What does your ID mean?)

Your 130bhp diesel cruiser sounds cool. Definitely worth having a new thread for it.

Also please ensure that you take a look at this thread (Expected Posting Etiquette) regarding expected posting etiquette on the forum. We are very strict with maintaining the level of quality & readability of posts.

Cya around,
R
Old 8th May 2009, 20:02   #6
BHPian

Hello Dear,

Welcome to the post.
You Mean to say HH is designing a new 130 BHP diesel cruiser. I dont expect such a drastic change from them.
Cheers
Old 9th May 2009, 17:31   #7
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamtheLeo View Post
Hello Dear,

Welcome to the post.
You Mean to say HH is designing a new 130 BHP diesel cruiser. I dont expect such a drastic change from them.
Cheers

....when on earth did i say HH was doing something this stupid..its just me..on my own..well i already have 72bhp petrol one which i designed in college days n then has been contineously improving it since then,recently installed 235/45 rear tyre with shaft drive from goldwing...so..now that bird is about to be done only paint n bits of swingarm left to be welded..but i already m working of blueprints of diesel cruiser..plan to make it a real stonker.got lil bit too motivated from neander diesel!!.well ofcourse u cannot expect HH or any other manufacturer to take something like that to market,,they are too timid to take that decision..almost all manufacturers are just busy fighting in 100cc-150cc segment.thats where the real dough is..aint it..?

i sure will open up a new thread for project works. rite now life's too busy for hobbies and even cyber world.

Last edited by Rehaan : 10th May 2009 at 15:25. Reason: Posts merged. Please use the EDIT button to add to an existing post within 20 minutes instead of posting another consecutive post.
Old 11th May 2009, 20:20   #8
BANNED

opened my project thread..its in motorcycles.1000cc home made bike project
Old 15th May 2009, 16:34   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustom_99 View Post
....when on earth did i say HH was doing something this stupid..its just me..on my own..well i already have 72bhp petrol one which i designed in college days n then has been contineously improving it since then,recently installed 235/45 rear tyre with shaft drive from goldwing...so..now that bird is about to be done only paint n bits of swingarm left to be welded..but i already m working of blueprints of diesel cruiser..plan to make it a real stonker.got lil bit too motivated from neander diesel!!.well ofcourse u cannot expect HH or any other manufacturer to take something like that to market,,they are too timid to take that decision..almost all manufacturers are just busy fighting in 100cc-150cc segment.thats where the real dough is..aint it..?

i sure will open up a new thread for project works. rite now life's too busy for hobbies and even cyber world.

Now i know yes you have as we have interacted on that topic as well
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks