Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd July 2009, 07:33   #16
BHPian

Good to see you on the intro page, Comfortably Numb! Pink Floyd is a favourite in my family too! I guess there was a small revival of interest after Richard Wrights death last year. Ditto for Michael Jackson more recently. We have pretty much similar interests, though I prefer trekking to cross country and even for that I have to drive down to Pune/Lonavla! I am not much of a hockey fan, but then on the other hand, I am not in love with cricket either.
Jimmy
Old 22nd July 2009, 10:15   #17
BHPian

Welcome Vikram to rising gang of Pune TBHPians . I love "Another brick in the Wall" by the way.

Rgds
Vikrant
Old 22nd July 2009, 10:27   #18
BHPian

There is no pain....your are receding...

Hello ..hello...hello....is there any body in there...Just nod if you can hear me..is there anyone at home...come on...now..I hear you're feeling down..well i can ease your pain..here are my 10 cents...guys...

Pink Floyd...Rocks...Live to Rock..Rock to Live...most amazing songs ever made on rock's history!

and welcome aboard..Vikaram..T BHP and TBHPians will never disappoint you.

Not a surprise so much of auto freaks fan of Pink Floyd....His music is calm and voice is soothing, that gives you a feel of much wanted mental peace.

The tracks "Coming back to life" and "Comfortably Numb" are his best amongst the lot.

I always dream Mum-Pune expressway, with Pink Floyd on JBL/Pioneer (must) in a OHC...speedo planked at 120-140..... Aah..hopefully one day..me too...

Thanks
Prsn
Old 22nd July 2009, 15:06   #19
Senior - BHPian

@Jimmy, Vikrant & Prsn - Thanks for the warm welcome! Hope to see more of you around the forum. :-)

Cheers,
Vikram
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks