Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th December 2009, 00:17   #1

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

hi thanks to be a part of Team-BHP I am mahen , I baickally on trivandrum doing business & a big haiiiiiiiiiiiiii for all members
Old 20th December 2009, 16:19   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hi Mahen,

Welcome aboard.

I see you own a Chevy Nova.

Years ago, another Team-BHPian was at my house and looked out of the window to see a Chevy Nova parked in the building right next to mine.

Years later, i meet another Team-BHPian and realise that he lives in the building next to mine. Put 2 and 2 together. Yes, the Nova belonged to him!

Its a small world here on Team-BHP for us car-guys. Who knows, maybe your neighbor is a member too.

Also, now that you have made it past the registration, please do take a look at our rules and announcements. We are quite particular about following them.

Heres a good one to start with LINK (Expected Posting Etiquette).

Do tell us more about yourself.
Regards,
R
Old 20th December 2009, 17:22   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi Mahen,

Welcome on Board. Rehaan says "who knows your neighbor may be a team member". There are possibilities of that. I am looking for one at least in our area but did not find. Any how, Rehaan reminds the rule time to time and we are improving on that. Mahen will also follow and understand soon. Yes, we expect you to describe bit more about you and your car.
Old 20th December 2009, 20:37   #4
BHPian

Wow, what year Nova? My business partner here in the US had a 1960s Nova project he had to sell to get a wedding ring for his wife.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks