Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2005, 14:56   #16
BHPian

sell it if you are not haapy and if you are shifting to some other place (south) sell it there u may get a lot here resale values are pretty high
Old 4th October 2005, 15:02   #17
BHPian

Hey man...nice to have you here...give some more info. about yourself....like whats in your garage??(that matters a lot here)
HAVE FUN..and within no time you'll get to know all of us.
Old 4th October 2005, 19:34   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

DT,
welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here.
Try selling it in the south if possible though it will not make much of a difference.
Old 7th October 2005, 12:10   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyslexic_Typist
Hey thanks Avinash, glad you like the id, you've lost me with the 'HR and typing' line though...

Hi trinadha - sorry about the length of the id, is DT ok?

And Karthik - My car is certainly back.. cant say for sure if its running though... what i have gotten back seems less like a car and more like a truck with a superiority complex..
hey DT,
a dyslexic is one who has trouble doing things a normal person would easily do.. since you r into the HR, you would be typing pretty long mails and docs.. so i thought you wudn't have probs typing ..

ak
Old 7th October 2005, 23:12   #20

avinash, that's the most interesting description i've ever heard of both HR and of dyslexics!!

thanks for the advice on trying to sell down south, i will let Dad know too. I am not too sure if its feasible though.

Any suggestions on which is the best small car suited to Mumbai roads and traffic scene.

Sid, there isn't too much in my garage (point to be noted here is that i dont have a garage to begin with). I have an Alto right now, had a zen earlier (which I successfully drove into a ditch), we sold that a long time ago. That's pretty much it, not very appealing i'm afraid.. the garage I mean.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks