Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st November 2005, 16:19   #16
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Well, for starters being in bangalore should definitely keep you involved in the tuner scene, and since you are keen on gaining info, whats under your korean cape???
Old 21st November 2005, 16:24   #17
BHPian

I am scared

Dear Buddies,
Having a car thats noticable is great (tats my intension), but it has its sad part too (learned the hard way). MY passion starts and ends with cars and my bad habit is my driving style. For me driving pumps adrenaline and nothing else can give me that kick. Unfortunaltely I dont drink or smoke... Instead I drive like crazy.
When u booze or smoke, only the people near you get to know that, however when u drive crazy, people tend to curse you and even go mad at u.
I would like to apologize to anyone and everyone whoz felt i am an idiot for my driving style. I didnt mean to hurt anyone. Also, I dont want to grab attention from Cops, not a good thing, don want to be in the blacklist.
Two weeks back, somebody broke into my car and stole my car stereo, and now i am a man without music. lol.
I got lot of plans for my car (show and go), but financial constrain being the reason for my dreams to be put away on shelf for the time being.
I have dumped trinity, coz she doesnt like my driving style/she doesnt understand a 10 sec car.
I will be coming to MG's Barista today if i can arrange for someone to fill some fuel...

VIper, i am interest!!! ECU remaps huh!!! Bro who does Remaps for ECU, Are u aware of any ECU upgrades, I am talkin about stand alone units for indian cars... especaially mine <<--- bit shy to ask that question.. hehehe. And Talking about forced induction, which is my cup of coffee... What brand of turbos are been used and which model...

MClaren dude, Sorry I didnt reply to you in the right way... We are buddies and I am free to chat with you anytime. You can tell me u have got, Hmm nice question... So let me ask everyone, what have u guys got... and Wat are u guys running under the hood of ur car. hehehe!!!
I am very happy to see such a nice crowd out here. Feels jst like home. I am always open to comments, suggestion and even pranks... Consider me like you tuner brother and let me in.

Regarding my car, Everything on that car is done personaly by me, Be it something to with show or go!!! All of the items have been imported from US (friends send it) and I have fixed it by myself. I love work on the car myself.

Mod Note: General_neo, you are not use abusive language on the forum in any form, whether directed at somebody or not. Please take care in the future.

Last edited by ported_head : 21st November 2005 at 17:06.
Old 21st November 2005, 16:32   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by general_neo
Dear Buddies,
For me driving pumps adrenaline and nothing else can give me that kick. ........ Instead I drive like crazy.
Welcome once again, Brother!

Quote:
I didnt mean to hurt anyone.
I'm SO touched! SOB!

Quote:
I have dumped trinity, coz she doesnt like my driving style/she doesnt understand a 10 sec car.
You have your priorities right!

Quote:
I am very happy to see such a nice crowd out here. Feels jst like home. I am always open to comments, suggestion and even pranks... Consider me like you tuner brother and let me in.
McLaren, Wolf, v1p3r, sandeep....dont let him slip away!

Quote:
Regarding my car, Everything on that car is done personaly by me, Be it something to with show or go!!! All of the items have been imported from US (friends send it) and I have fixed it by myself. I love work on the car myself.
Hallelujah!
Old 21st November 2005, 16:40   #19
BHPian

No Attachment Rights!!!

I wanted to post some pics of my car but fortunately I dont have the rights... i said fortunately, coz u guys dont have to see that disaster...

Brother Nitros
Regarding you Signature,

The 80 G's Playstation-R34! Will soon find solace in a K-20 spoon NA!

I was pretty curious to understand the real meaning of that signature.
Please forgive me if i explain it in the wrong way..

The 80 G's Playstation-R34! = The 80 grands Nissan skyline GTR you created in your playstation, lets say in the game need for speed or something like that.
Will soon fine solace in a K-20 spoon NA! = Will have a crazy but cool mill swap to a K-20 spoon naturally aspirated engine which is used on a honda (civic) commonly.

Did i get that right or does it sound too silly.
Old 21st November 2005, 16:53   #20
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
I wanted to post some pics of my car but fortunately I dont have the rights... i said fortunately, coz u guys dont have to see that disaster...
wonder why !!!! anyways would love to see a few pics of your car and that of "under the hood" and your DIYs..do post a few pics..there is a thread on how to post pics,go thru that and get to work..
Old 21st November 2005, 16:56   #21
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Welcome to the forum. You don't need rights to post pics, just know-how. Check this link. http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3297

Santro on NOS, ECU remapping? Now I have seen everything...
Old 21st November 2005, 17:00   #22
Team-BHP Support

The most basic mod you can do on any car is upgrade to Alloys. Your avatar shows a car still on hub caps.
Old 21st November 2005, 17:28   #23
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Close my friend Im impressed with the whole need to know more attitude,thats what seperates real knowledge from the illusions that are created in our own heads but yeah you got the second bit right the first was actually a twist in the words of Jeremy Clarkson! And as for Need for Speed well the Skylines spent about 120K-And she blows! (figuratively speaking)
Old 21st November 2005, 18:05   #24
BHPian

Car Pics

I do agree that the most common change seen on any car is alloy wheels and thats exactly why u dont see that on my car... As i said earlier, my car's got attitude and she doenst wanna be like others. I have some plans for alloys and tats why i am in search for some info. I have to shell out almost 40 grands for my idea and tats exactly what i dont have, 40 G's.

Personal loan, maybe....
Old 21st November 2005, 18:20   #25
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I do agree that the most common change seen on any car is alloy wheels and thats exactly why u dont see that on my car...
I didn't say common change, I think it is the most significant mod. In fact it completely changes the handling and ride comfort on a Santro. It gets Attitude, real one, not just in the looks, but also in handling and ride.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6876

Quote:
I have to shell out almost 40 grands for my idea and tats exactly what i dont have, 40 G's.
Now, that's the real reason...
Old 21st November 2005, 18:29   #26
BANNED

aha..there you go my man..make sure u meet us at the next weekend meet..a few of our members would love to check out your car and have a long chat about it too..

PS: dont worry steeroid,its time we have some action..
Old 21st November 2005, 20:05   #27
Senior - BHPian

nice car mate, now now tell me abt whats under teh hood...plsssss
Old 22nd November 2005, 14:35   #28
BHPian

Sorry guys,
I am working on a project which has been halted due to serious financial crunch and freaking issues around me.
Well when ever I talk about cars, everyone laughs at me saying santro would be the last car that anyone would give a thought. I had the same notion before and even while buying the car. I would say it was my destiny to own a santro not my choice... hehehe!!! Tats a long story.
Now This car would have a decent power to weight ratio if done up well, jst like the suzuki's. I agree the tall boy look would attract more air than looks. And its a killer when it comes to car dynamics.
My car is pretty much stock execpt for some crazy mods which gives me better torque and power, however 23K on my speedo means, clutch change!!! I am loosing power on shifts.
I said my car is stock, because I havent even touched the intake, exhaust till now.
But the list of mods in my project is huge. Well My idea is not to do an mill/engine swap, or rip apart the block and rebore the cylinder. I believe the bolt ons can give me decent power , all that is sufficient for this car to give a run for money for the VTECS... hehehe!!!

Right now, I got the list of things which i am gonna change, but money matters... I have other things to take care of, even before i get back to my car.

I know i didnt answer the question, 'wats under the hood'
I guess it would be better if i fill in the list once there is something really happening inside.
And I promise, this is gonna be stunning. But I will require all your brothers help and assistance.

thanks in advance.
Old 22nd November 2005, 14:44   #29
BANNED

Quote:
Sorry guys,
I am working on a project which has been halted due to serious financial crunch and freaking issues around me.
Well when ever I talk about cars, everyone laughs at me saying santro would be the last car that anyone would give a thought. I had the same notion before and even while buying the car. I would say it was my destiny to own a santro not my choice... hehehe!!! Tats a long story.
Now This car would have a decent power to weight ratio if done up well, jst like the suzuki's. I agree the tall boy look would attract more air than looks. And its a killer when it comes to car dynamics.
My car is pretty much stock execpt for some crazy mods which gives me better torque and power, however 23K on my speedo means, clutch change!!! I am loosing power on shifts.
I said my car is stock, because I havent even touched the intake, exhaust till now.
But the list of mods in my project is huge. Well My idea is not to do an mill/engine swap, or rip apart the block and rebore the cylinder. I believe the bolt ons can give me decent power , all that is sufficient for this car to give a run for money for the VTECS... hehehe!!!

Right now, I got the list of things which i am gonna change, but money matters... I have other things to take care of, even before i get back to my car.

I know i didnt answer the question, 'wats under the hood'
I guess it would be better if i fill in the list once there is something really happening inside.
And I promise, this is gonna be stunning. But I will require all your brothers help and assistance.

thanks in advance.
now thats what i call beating about the bush ..hhmm..seems you are damn secretive about your car..well we bangy boys have quite an idea but would love to comform our doubts..
PS : one question i hope you will answer if its not that much of hush hush..are you running nitrous !!!! yes or no ???

btw santro beating a VTEC !!!! u must be kidding..i can already see wolf stepping down on the gas pedal on his way to MG's..
Old 22nd November 2005, 15:08   #30
BHPian

MCLAREN : Sure, we can meet up... u can tell me where and when to meet on friday so that we can meet on saturday.

STEEROID: I like the part when u said , 'HAVE YOUR PRIORITIES RIGHT' : I will always remember that... heheheh

SAMURAI : Thanks a lot for the intel on alloy wheels. I needed that badly... I agree to you 100% that ride handling can improve a lot once u are on better footware. And u know why me aint gunning for it right now.

NITROOX : Is that city, urs... R u running K-20 spoon engine.... or a B type. As far as i understand you must have done a mill swap by now i guess.

JKDAS : I already answered ur question, regarding wats under the hood. And regarding trinity too... So howz the crowd in TVPM anybody out there...

Note from Mod - Please post your stuff on market place

Last edited by ajmat : 22nd November 2005 at 15:35.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks