Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th November 2005, 03:09   #1
BHPian

Tuner Scene in India

Hello Brothers,
I am glad I could post and let my brothers know my feelings towards fourwheeled beasts. Like most of them, I started my passion when I was young or ever since I remember. Born abroad and Dad owning an Garage that brings in everything from a Toyota Corolla to Rolls Royce, I had my time when I could touch and feel those beasts.
Been in India for the past 14 years I truly love my country. Only sad part is, I cant get my hands on, Skylines, Supra or 350Zs.
Cutting the long story short, Right now the Owner of a Santro Xing, a car i hated to the core. But mom owns a Palio 1.2, tat is much better. But I havent spared my xing, shez got attitude and if anyone has seen her in action, you would agree to that.
Now All I want to understand is the tuner Scene in my country. Well Americans are following the Japs and we need to catch up. As I mentioned earlier, we dont have access to those wonderfull machines like Skyline, Supra, Civic, 350z, Lexus, Rx8, Mx5, Mustang etc... We need to satisfy ourself with wat we got here... So I would like to know, whoz got wat and wat are they planning for their beasts/Babes.
I am closely following Tuner scene is U/S and I have few good friends who keep me posted. I am also planning to work out something so that things improve here.
Tuner culture is not a secret anymore, its risky but fun to evade cops on saturday nites. <<--- just a start
I intend no harm or pass the wrong information. However I would like to understand where we stand. And together we can improve our own rides.
Too much for now.... I guess

With Luv
Neo

Last edited by Dippy : 20th November 2005 at 03:23.
Old 20th November 2005, 03:37   #2
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

well this santro in your avtar looks quite familiar to the bangy bhpians..we have seen it quite often on MG.Road on sat and sun nights..well neo is this car running on NOS,neon tubes,and also a neon for the number plate..if it is then its about time we have a chat with u buddy regarding your car..
Old 20th November 2005, 12:10   #3
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to team-bhp,general_neo.
Old 20th November 2005, 12:33   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome abaord Neo.
Wnjoy your stay here.
Cheers
Old 20th November 2005, 14:14   #5
BHPian

Yes Bro U got that one correct. Its the same car... But Me aint telling you what I got under my hood. hehehe!!! Buddies!!! We definitely are. I am kinda isolated from the happenings out there. I just come with a bunch of buddies and go back home after having my own dose of adrenaline.
I know that guys out there got some cars tuned up and all ready for action. But what I am trying to find out it, to what extend the modds are.
Is it just The intake, Header and Exhaust thats been worked on... Or do they work all the way down to ECU flashing, Turbo Charging, CAMS, Piston, Injectors, Piggybacking Fuel Management, Nitrous, Engine Swap etc.
I am planning to get myself into the Neon and Show car business. I can get these things for real Cheap and I understand you are paying a hefty sum for similar stuff out here. Lets see how things work out and Hope to catch up and have some fun.

Bangalore Rocks....
Old 20th November 2005, 14:32   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the board, Neo. With a signature like that you're either a lawyer or an auditor...
Old 20th November 2005, 14:40   #7
BHPian

Eagle eyes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
Welcome to the board, Neo. With a signature like that you're either a lawyer or an auditor...
Yeah Buddy,
Well I wanted that to look funny... But as you have forseen, I can always get away with wat i have said.

So Who all are are from Bangalore...
And Wat do you guys do and love....

I love cars, ladies and cars.
Damn some jerk stole my car stereo few weeks back... Look ma no music.
Worked in call centre then got a day job, now back to call centres...
If i got money, the first thing i would do is get my car out and go for a drive... short one.
Old 20th November 2005, 14:43   #8
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by general_neo
... But as you have forseen, I can always get away with wat i have said.
Dont bet on it, buddy. At least not here.
Old 20th November 2005, 14:45   #9
BHPian

I hope you didnt take that seriously???
Old 20th November 2005, 14:52   #10
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by general_neo
I hope you didnt take that seriously???
No thats a job for the moderators ! I was just letting you know, should you decide to implement what you just said...seriously
Old 20th November 2005, 15:22   #11
Senior - BHPian

ECU remapping, mill swaps, forced induction methods, it's all happening in Bangalore. Welcome aboard.

So, is your car nitrous-ed or not?
Old 20th November 2005, 15:47   #12
BHPian

Nice to have you here at TBHP general neo...have a great time....and yes, I have seen that car of yours a couple of times before near St.Marks Rd., and once near Reliance Webworld near 5th Avenue.
Old 21st November 2005, 06:15   #13
BHPian

Hey Neo.. most people out here have seen your car in bangalore.. But i've never seen it eventhough me being a regular visitor of MG Road areas on weekends... Anyway welcome Mr. Anderson and i will keep a watch for your car next time onwards....
Old 21st November 2005, 12:41   #14
BHPian

welcome aboard neo,
that's one good signature you've got there and the into was quite something by itself. enjoy your stay and have fun!
ak
Old 21st November 2005, 14:28   #15
Senior - BHPian

Welcome abroad Team-bhp mate. Hows Trinity ;

Why not post some photos of your car and I will send you a team-bhp thread link of another hot santro xing deal?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks