Team-BHP - Mahindra Classic 4x4
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Long-Term Ownership Reviews (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-term-ownership-reviews/)
-   -   Mahindra Classic 4x4 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-term-ownership-reviews/3034-mahindra-classic-4x4-3.html)

Great review of the Classic, GTO!
Boy, looks like you guys have some really great fun off roading!!
And awesome pics..... liked the one in which the red jeep takes off!

hey GTO,

i've experienced a fraction of ur feeling...my dad has a 750 mahindra...one with a longer wheelbase.

the way i look in the open jeep with my physique(6'3", 100 kg weight,...) i get glimpses at the traffic signal that is very much envied upon!!!!

i've got an aim to buy two automobile in life

1. Classic, OF COURSE
2. Yamaha VMAX 1200

(the latter i've ridden it....and one of the very few to be able to engage the main stand)!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Rudra Sen @ Nov. 21 2004,22:11)]No front angle shot pal. I was busy watching them fight. Great fun.

lol!tell me abt it!
looks like u had loads of fun in goa rudra?!?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudra Sen
For some reason Goa is full of Classic. This guy had a big fight with his wife/girlfriend. Don't ask me how do I know. I was standing on the other side, watching everything.

Hey Rudra, when was this pic taken, seems pretty recently when the work for the IFFI was underway.

BTW, Not too many Classics in Goa. I've not seen too many in my entire life that I've spent there.

You're right. This was taken ten days before IFFI. I was there for six days and saw atleast a dozen of Classics. Some in good condition and some not. Reason enough to say 'Goa is full of Classic'. Especially when you don't get to see them nowadays.

hi gto
was in mumbai on the 16th ...... had some work at churchgate.........
i saw a mh 15 redg mahindra classic with the team bhp sticker on the rear bumper ...... actually the photographs dose not do justice.... its one beast when you see it ....... & very well maintained
sanket

Yup, thats my Jeep alright. Call me the next time you are around...would love to see your Gypsy too!

GTO

one thing is agreed nothing can match the mahindra classic off the road,the peugeot engine may be noisy and unrefined but climbs up the steep gradient without a murmur,i once had the oppurtunity to drive thru sand i cunt beleive the classic kept on going had it been a scorpio or safari they wud have sank in the sand,.......neway great review gto.........classic is a real classic,gto why dont u try putting a rope and pulley (chromeplated)on the front bumper they look cool and are sometime useful too(originals,not the fake ones available at street corner acc shops)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dud_Dodo
Hey Rudra, when was this pic taken, seems pretty recently when the work for the IFFI was underway.

BTW, Not too many Classics in Goa. I've not seen too many in my entire life that I've spent there.

Dude, I strongly suggest you take a walk down the Sinqerim - Calangute Road. I lost count of the Classics that I saw there. Here's one that I photographed in Candolim last week.

Apart from that, I knew a British diving instructor, based in Bogmalo had a black Classic. That was 3 years ago.

rockin, dude!

my cousin used to have a black classic too, before his dad made him sell it off :(.

i envy you

viper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudra Sen
No front angle shot pal. I was busy watching them fight. Great fun.

busy watching them fight lol: good one mate

hi gto
how abt some side pics?would like to see those plastic cutouts with tint
who did the insulation work? could u guide me on what are the imp insulation points
?
cant get a jeep to mumbai u see

Hey GTO.. awesome car and splendid review.. have you ever tried the Rajmachi fort offroad.. if not then I feel you have missed out a lot... the route is good only pre-monsoon... I have done this route a couple of times on bikes but never in a car as I dont have an off-roader at all...

Some early days of the jeep undergoing restoration: (Came across while surfing)

I hope its GTO's

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre
Some early days of the jeep undergoing restoration: (Came across while surfing)

I hope its GTO's

Gosh! That is my Jeep. Where did you find the pictures?

Here are some more during the restoration (I have 4 albums full of each and every stage) :

Beyond Repair

Naked. And waiting for her clothes

GTO