Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd June 2008, 13:04   #16
Senior - BHPian

Its nasty crash. Glad to know that atleast you and your friends are OK and not suffering from major injury.
If possible, please post images of the 800 also.

Did you have those Hazard lights i.e. both the blinkers ON ?

About the TATA A.S & S. experience, any A.S & S. can break or make a product. Tata has quality issues, but not that bad, but bad A.S & S. can surely keep future loyal customers away.
Old 24th June 2008, 17:26   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Terrible crash. Not even sure if you stopped the vehicle on the road during day or night. Story is quite incomplete.

What happened to the old couple?
How come you paid only 7.5K for a claim of 1.5L which seems like a really low amount you shelled out? etc.

Please shed more light on all unsaid aspects.
Old 25th June 2008, 00:05   #18
BHPian

Hye Guys!! Sorry, cannot respond to your messages as i am contantly on the run for the past few days and the next 2 - 3 days. Will respond to all your messages when i can park am on my chair for more than 1 hr continously..

Cheers..
Old 28th June 2008, 12:42   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
It seems you were the first unwilling owner of an Indigo CS thanks to that 800

But I'm wondering what an old man who can't keep his car in control was doing at 90+
Even I was rear ended by a matiz once. Thank god we were wearing seatbelts.
Hehe... i guess so... He lost control of his car

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Thats a nasty whack, the rear bench seems to have nearly become a part of the front seats. I am glad that you and your friends walked away without major injury. If an 800 caused that damage, what was left of it? Were its occupants okay?
As i said the old couple were bleeding profusely from theri face and the engine of the car was almost touching the ground...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaggoswami View Post
Its nasty crash. Glad to know that atleast you and your friends are OK and not suffering from major injury.
If possible, please post images of the 800 also.

Did you have those Hazard lights i.e. both the blinkers ON ?

About the TATA A.S & S. experience, any A.S & S. can break or make a product. Tata has quality issues, but not that bad, but bad A.S & S. can surely keep future loyal customers away.
The Blinkers were on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Terrible crash. Not even sure if you stopped the vehicle on the road during day or night. Story is quite incomplete.

What happened to the old couple?
How come you paid only 7.5K for a claim of 1.5L which seems like a really low amount you shelled out? etc.

Please shed more light on all unsaid aspects.
It was during the day at around 3 Pm under the hot sun. The blinkers were on. I paid around only 7.5 K as the car was only a month old and there was actually no depreciation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicmanaman View Post
Please upload some images of the damage due to accident, would like to see what a Maruti 800 can do to a Indigo.
Didnt click Maruti's Photos buddy!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks