Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2008, 00:12   #16
Senior - BHPian

Hmm... a miracle? I wonder how many people have booked a dzire and are turning green with envy seeing this thread!
Old 14th November 2008, 00:32   #17
BHPian

keep your fingers crossed till you get the keys to the blue vdi!!!
all the best and keep us updated.
Old 14th November 2008, 09:54   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_vdi View Post
keep your fingers crossed till you get the keys to the blue vdi!!!
all the best and keep us updated.
U Bet.. I am calling up the sales person every day to get a status on my car. Things are progressing as planned. Would keep you all posted.
Old 14th November 2008, 12:23   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjiRoss View Post
Hmm... a miracle? I wonder how many people have booked a dzire and are turning green with envy seeing this thread!
count me in that list!!
im going to try 2 more dealers close by and if the waiting period is anything more than 6 months then,im sure to go for the swift with eyes closed!!
Old 16th November 2008, 16:17   #20
Senior - BHPian

Wondering what happened to the situation - this thread seems suspended in midair!
Old 18th November 2008, 09:52   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjiRoss View Post
Wondering what happened to the situation - this thread seems suspended in midair!
The delivery is scheduled for tomorrow i.e. Wednesday. Would update you all with what happened and some pics tomorrow.
Old 18th November 2008, 10:06   #22
Senior - BHPian

Even I'm dreaming of the DZIRE LDi, its like the cheapest diesel sedan. Gives you what Mummy and Daddy need, the brilliant MULTIJET that you can nurture like your own kid, and all the image and dirving pleasure of the SWIFT
Attached Thumbnails
My desire for a Dzire VDi - Ownership Experience at 10K Kms-swift_dzire_01.jpg  

Old 19th November 2008, 23:52   #23
BHPian

Finally got my beauty today

Hi All,
Finally got my beauty today as promised. Attached are some pics. These were taken outside the temple after the pooja.
The car drives great. The only issue I noticed was with the square cupholders. Why in the hell do they have to provide that in a square shape . I am sure I wont be able to keep my Diet Coke can in one of them.
Apart from that everything else is just perfect.
Attached Thumbnails
My desire for a Dzire VDi - Ownership Experience at 10K Kms-dsc00293.jpg  

My desire for a Dzire VDi - Ownership Experience at 10K Kms-dsc00294.jpg  

Old 19th November 2008, 23:54   #24
Team-BHP Support

I just love this color, though it falls in Rudra's "God Help You" category. Congratulations and drive safe.
Old 19th November 2008, 23:56   #25
BHPian

Congrats f1fan!! cheers:
that color really suits the car. enjoy her and drive safe.
cheers!!
Old 20th November 2008, 00:34   #26
BHPian

Congrats F1Fan!

One reason, I guess, for the easing availability of Dzire is the current economic downturn. I know many people who have deferred their plans to buy a new car, and some others whose loans process went into a tailspin at the last moment when the Banks tightened their norms sudddenly. I think we should the effect on sale of other cars too soon.
Old 20th November 2008, 01:27   #27
BHPian

Congratulations for the new ride f1fan, and a nice write up there. The DeZire VDi in blue looks great. Indeed a very good choice...And now we know the secret. Book a blue DeZire and here comes the car in a matter of few days instead of few months. By the way what is the waiting period for the LDi and the ZDi variants of the DeZire?? are they the same??4-6 months. I think now MSIL has the reason of economic slow down as a major reason for the shortage in production.
Old 20th November 2008, 05:30   #28
TOR
BHPian

Congrats on the new ride-guess the color is not that common and hence would stand out.So when are the accessories going in?Tyre upgrade?
Old 20th November 2008, 13:03   #29
BHPian

congrats on your purchase,drive safe and have fun
Old 21st November 2008, 16:24   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
I just love this color, though it falls in Rudra's "God Help You" category. Congratulations and drive safe.
Thank you. Yup I do know that it would be a challenging task to maintain this color in a city like Mumbai but from day one this was the color that I wanted (Heart's decision won over that of my mind) as this color would stand out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_vdi View Post
Congrats f1fan!! cheers:
that color really suits the car. enjoy her and drive safe.
cheers!!
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by psp62in View Post
Congrats F1Fan!

One reason, I guess, for the easing availability of Dzire is the current economic downturn. I know many people who have deferred their plans to buy a new car, and some others whose loans process went into a tailspin at the last moment when the Banks tightened their norms sudddenly. I think we should the effect on sale of other cars too soon.
I dont think so bcos I still see a big waiting period. I had called up a couple of other dealers and they directly told me that irrespective of color, the waiting period is 4 months. I believe I was just lucky to get this color in 10 days flat. A friend of mine was so pissed off on Maruti on seeing my car as he has booked the white Dzire VDi two months back ( with a four month waiting period ) and they are now saying that it would be pushed back by another couple of months i.e. total 6 months waiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhaval View Post
Congratulations for the new ride f1fan, and a nice write up there. The DeZire VDi in blue looks great. Indeed a very good choice...And now we know the secret. Book a blue DeZire and here comes the car in a matter of few days instead of few months. By the way what is the waiting period for the LDi and the ZDi variants of the DeZire?? are they the same??4-6 months. I think now MSIL has the reason of economic slow down as a major reason for the shortage in production.
When I booked, the waiting for LDi/VDi was in the same range i.e. 4 months but Zdi was 7 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOR View Post
Congrats on the new ride-guess the color is not that common and hence would stand out.So when are the accessories going in?Tyre upgrade?
Hi TOR, I am still waiting for the tires . They have been ordered and have come in today, hence would have that changed. The tire dealer requested me to drive minimal distance as they would be replaced soon. Hence havent driven much from Wednesday.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks