Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th May 2009, 23:47   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Man View Post
LOl agree with you.. Hey is that the Pioneer system which gives you that funny vibration or say zizzle when you touch the screen?? I once wanted to install that but ran out of cash was around 2k ish.. i am not a big fan of the dvd based ones but only coz it has a in dash rather than the dumb garmin that i used.. it would have been nice if we could import these cars in india without the duty ... I would have had moved to India long before than i actually did
No I have the regular touch screen version of pioneer, didn't know about this vibration or zizzle feature.. certainly would have been nice to check that out. without the duty would be like a dream come true, if so then a new eclipse GTS fully loaded would be somewhere around 15-17 Lacs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
Thats one sexy car. Could have used Biege interiors though.
Ya I think only the black colored car came with beige interiors, plus you know you have very limited choice when you buy a used car.. I can do customization to the interiors but then its too expensive here for any such kind of work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Very well maintained Mistu...for a Mitsu aficianado like me..its a treat to eyes.
Thanks hillram

Quote:
Originally Posted by toiingg View Post
Nice car you have there. I like the clean engine bay.
I try n keep it as clean as possible.. will upload new pics soon where it has a new air intake with chrome pipe. That looks even better.
Old 20th November 2009, 15:08   #17
Senior - BHPian

Its still looks like a virgin even after doing 75K.Love the body lines & the rear spoiler.
Old 20th November 2009, 16:34   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsagar View Post
Its still looks like a virgin even after doing 75K.Love the body lines & the rear spoiler.
Thanks, the previous owner kept it very nicely and I have also put in some efforts to keep it nicely. In fact I like this model more than the latest eclipse model. I feel the current version is too curvy.
Old 20th November 2009, 16:54   #19
Senior - BHPian

Beautiful car, Somu. Very well kept. Congrats. You are a lucky man.

What have we done not to have such cars at such price here. The VW Beetle is to be sold at 20L here.
Old 20th November 2009, 17:41   #20
BHPian

Va Va Vroom. May you have many miles of happy motoring. Lovely photos - absolutely lovely car, great proportions and curves. I can see where the Indian Cedia got its tail lights from.

AC controls look tacky beneath the sleek touch screen GPS.

Once the run in period is done, try to make a trip to Utah/Nevada for the straights and Colorado for the mountain roads - post pics if you can.

I am again starting to envy US emigrants :-)
Old 20th November 2009, 17:49   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcnetid View Post
Once the run in period is done, try to make a trip to Utah/Nevada for the straights and Colorado for the mountain roads - post pics if you can.
what run in are you talking about ? the cars seems to have done over 70,000 miles

rev
Old 21st November 2009, 02:58   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Beautiful car, Somu. Very well kept. Congrats. You are a lucky man.

What have we done not to have such cars at such price here. The VW Beetle is to be sold at 20L here.
I wish the same, had it been the case I would have had this same car here in India instead of USA. But I guess import duties and our laws and regulations make it difficult for the manufacturers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcnetid View Post
Va Va Vroom. May you have many miles of happy motoring. Lovely photos - absolutely lovely car, great proportions and curves. I can see where the Indian Cedia got its tail lights from.

AC controls look tacky beneath the sleek touch screen GPS.

I am again starting to envy US emigrants :-)
what run-in. I bought it used when it had done all that. But ya the car seems to be as good as new. But please read the review as well along with looking at the pics Like they say "Looks can be deceptive"
Old 21st November 2009, 12:33   #23
Senior - BHPian

Somu, your car looks well-maintained, though it is a 2004 model.
Incidentally, my BIL also had owned one in Arizona and that had the same colour. But the guy only used it for 5000 miles in 8 months and sold it for 15 K, losing 8 K in 8 months!! His was a brand new 2002 model.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks