Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th December 2009, 11:30   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhunu AMG View Post
yes baburaj it always brakes in a straight line but the 'feel' and the time taking for stand still even from 80km is not giving any confidence.

yes kiran babu is correct no problem untill now for susupension or alike and by next 5k or so i may opt for 205/55/R14 or potenza 195/60/R14.
regards
Thats good because GC also increases along with the width.
Old 6th December 2009, 00:25   #17

Serious Problems with the car & the T.A.S.S

I must say My indica vista is the only car that has troubled me the most and probably this would be the only car ever to have troubled me.
Planned for a fiat palio but found this new car more spacious and full of features. the problems which are faced but the TASS is not agreeing to acknowledge are
1: Upon clutch depression during downshifting the car engine goes off..... i have avoided serious accidents on the highways during overtaking when the engine goes off. TASS says thair computer does not show any error. their test drive never revealed such a problem.
2: The front axel is not aligned at 180Degrees. The entire assembly is severed and thus tyre wear and a very hard steering feel.The gap between the wheel and the body reveals that there is something wrong. The uneven tyre wear proves it.
3: The workmanship, fit and finish is so poor... The windshield side clads pop and fly off at high speeds. Its a cosmetic clad but still it should not fly off the car.
4: 30000Kms done and the front wheel bearings are due for replacement. The car makes a grinding noise while driving now.
5: The suspensions too have indicated a possibility of replacement.

TASS nagpur has never even acknowledged the problems and say that everything in the car is fine............
Their computer tells them the car is fine.
Old 6th December 2009, 20:26   #18
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by locksnrocks View Post
4: 30000Kms done and the front wheel bearings are due for replacement. The car makes a grinding noise while driving now.
I can assure that the above can happen to any car. My NHC CVT's right rear bearing was replaced at 30000km.
Old 8th December 2009, 15:56   #19
BHPian

Quote:
I must say My indica vista is the only car that has troubled me the most and probably this would be the only car ever to have troubled me.
Planned for a fiat palio but found this new car more spacious and full of features. the problems which are faced but the TASS is not agreeing to acknowledge are
1: Upon clutch depression during downshifting the car engine goes off..... i have avoided serious accidents on the highways during overtaking when the engine goes off. TASS says thair computer does not show any error. their test drive never revealed such a problem.
2: The front axel is not aligned at 180Degrees. The entire assembly is severed and thus tyre wear and a very hard steering feel.The gap between the wheel and the body reveals that there is something wrong. The uneven tyre wear proves it.
3: The workmanship, fit and finish is so poor... The windshield side clads pop and fly off at high speeds. Its a cosmetic clad but still it should not fly off the car.

TASS nagpur has never even acknowledged the problems and say that everything in the car is fine............
really bad luck man...but engine going off when u press the clutch...horrible and u should do immediate repair ..take the car to other authorised tata dealership near by town and go with them for a test ride and show them what the real problem is..
I'm completing 29400km and believe me ..not a single issue like this.regards
seriously consider about writing this problem to TATA and i hope they will rivert back with solution..
Old 17th December 2009, 00:07   #20
BHPian

i lost my new reply which i had typed long..anyway the vista had just crossed the 30k mark on our way to kodaikanal and the drive was great.Till now no problem at all except a small rattelling sound from the right side of the front bumper and i think the horn nuts might have got loosen.
Old 17th December 2009, 08:44   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhunu AMG View Post
anyway the vista had just crossed the 30k mark on our way to kodaikanal and the drive was great.Till now no problem at all except a small rattelling sound from the right side of the front bumper and i think the horn nuts might have got loosen.
Congrats on reaching that milestone.
Old 18th December 2009, 15:33   #22
BHPian

Quote:

The windshield side clads flying of at high speeds was a problem in the early lots of VISTA. This problem has been sorted in the Vista's being manufactured from past few months.
Have you written about your issues to Tata Motors? IF not then as bhunu AMG said contact TML right away. Let them know of your problems. Tata is taking all efforts and are moving every single stone to get things right with Vista and Manza. They will surely reply you and attend to your problems.
Keep updating.
Old 3rd March 2010, 17:58   #23
BHPian

@bhunu_AMG : 1000k for the labour is high i think so, your bill does not indicate any fuel filter element change instead your bill indicates airfilter element change which is I think at 20k or 30k Interval. The fuel filter have to be changed at every engine oil change service.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks