Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th June 2019, 20:08   #46
Senior - BHPian

Re: My 2008 Grand Vitara EDIT: 10 years, 100,000 km up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_R View Post
Posting on my own thread after five years! (Have been posting on and off in other threads, though). A milestone: My GV has just crossed 100,000 kilometers. It's a bit over ten years old, and I've had it for eight (bought it second-hand). The car has been a pure joy. I have taken it on many rides through the hills, and did two long, difficult drives: one through Lahaul-Spiti Valley loop (Gurgaon-Kasauli-Narkanda-Tabo-Kaza-Losar-Chandar Taal Lake-Manali-Gurgaon) in the summer of 2014, and another one to Leh last year (Gurgaon-Jammu-Sonamarg-Kargil-Leh-Jispa-Chandigarh-Gurgaon, with side trips to Khardung La and Pangong lake, though we took a taxi to the latter than drive ourselves). I am hoping to keep the car for another 2-3 years at least, before considering any change, given how much more expensive a replacement that is as good as the GV will be, and how much joy this car gives me. No major troubles with the car, though I did do a clutch replacement in between.

Superb !! Great to know that the car is still in great shape. Even better that you have been using it for long trips. Rock on !
Ricky_63 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks