Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th February 2011, 21:12   #16
BHPian

Re: Scorpio 185,000Km review

Not to get me wrong. 25000kM, From the terrains that you can see in my pictures, a lesser vehicle wouldnt have made it that far.

I positively like the size, heft and running stamina.

The 'BORE FACTOR' is between the earlier cRDE and the mHawk.

Its not to be mistaken for Scorpio versus Innova or Civic or Vento or whatever.

My ONLY request is, if you buy it, buy the extended warranty as well.

You will be happy with the vehicle... so please read both my main article again on the older Scorpio, as well as the small rejoinder before this, and then also read the Skoda Fabia review. that will give you a perspective of how I write and what I expect from my vehicles.

AT 10L, there is no competition to the Scorpio.

The Innova and Tavera are a different breed to own and drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaureanBull View Post
I am surprised that inspite of so many complaints you still chose your second vehicle as Scorpio.
These issues are with the mHawk. (hum and resonance- Grrr)

The Scorpio review (the main article) was about the older cRDE version.

Iif you go over it, it would show that I was more or less HAPPY with the vehicle, so much so that I went and purchased the newer (but not really improved) mHawk.

No need to get scared.... buy it. Just hammer them about the bar under the seat, and ask them which dolt put it there.

:-)

KD

Last edited by Stratos : 4th March 2011 at 16:19.
Old 1st March 2011, 11:42   #17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer & Anvil View Post
No need to get scared.... buy it. Just hammer them about the bar under the seat, and ask them which dolt put it there.
I was thinking, is is possible to remove that bar by cutting it? It would liberate some more space and make the middle row slightly more spacious as well.
Old 1st March 2011, 12:28   #18
BHPian

Cutting it is easy- i could get that done in 15 mins... but if some M&M engineer has played with some sophisticated SOM software, and i remove that one piece, and the car starts to crumble... you get the point.

Its the drivers seat and it seperates the two rails on which the seat slides. I dont have the courage/guts/etc to remove it.

And so as the owner of the car- I have the privilege that I dont sit behind, and I dont suffer.

But you have me thinking.

But everyone who reads this SHOULD open the rear-side door of a Scorpio and look under the driver and co-drivers seat. MUST.

KD

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks