BMW X3 83 35.78%
Volvo XC60 97 41.81%
GLC Coupe 38 16.38%
Range Rover Evoque 35 15.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 232. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 23rd January 2021, 07:26   #46
Senior - BHPian

Re: Which Luxury SUV to buy in the 60 - 70 lakh price bracket?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMT View Post
Sorry to be so brand conscious but when you pay 70L I am surprised that Volvo is in the contention at all.

Although its provides as good/better gizmos than the competition its a Volvo after all, in addition its Geely owned....
Sorry to be so brand conscious but when you pay 70L I am surprised that Jaguar Land Rover is in the contention at all.

Although its provides as good/better gizmos than the competition its a Jaguar Land Rover after all, in addition its Tata owned.

P.S. My choice is the Volvo. Its the nicest looking inside out of the lot. The tech is pretty good too.

Last edited by extreme_torque : 23rd January 2021 at 07:27.
Old 15th February 2021, 20:12   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akash_v12 View Post
Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response. You mentioned that you did check out the GLE and it was a bit over your budget. Now, here’s the fun part about luxury car manufacturers: They will always have huge discounts, ALWAYS! You’re looking in the regions of ₹8-10L for a start and usually around ₹1.5-2L more if you bargain hard. I really feel that the GLE being the newest product of the entire lot, will be the best choice for the future and that extra ₹5-10L you’ll be spending will be earned back if you keep the car for a bit longer.
I turned around. After an episode of booking and then cancelling the XC60, Finally ended up buying the GLE It’s been a few weeks now and loving it!
abhilashgp is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 15th February 2021, 20:55   #48
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhilashgp View Post
I turned around. After an episode of booking and then cancelling the XC60, Finally ended up buying the GLE It’s been a few weeks now and loving it!
Would you mind sharing your reasons for cancelling XC60? We are a curious bunch :-)
Old 15th February 2021, 21:15   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by androdev View Post
Would you mind sharing your reasons for cancelling XC60? We are a curious bunch :-)
It deserves a long post to give full colour. In a nutshell, loved the car, but issues with the dealer service.

I had concerns with the Volvo service team in Bangalore. While I got mixed reviews from owners, what unsettled me was the way the service head responded when he came to know that I was digging in to understand their service promises. My guess, he got upset that I spoke with a service advisor in his team in confidence (whose contact was shared by a bhpian). Ironically the service advisor was good and gave me a lot of confidence.

The CEO of Martial Motors did try to pacify me and asked me to meet the service head and clear things out (as apparently the man has good intent). Considering there aren’t any other Volvo service centres in Karnataka, I decided against taking a huge risk.

The good thing was Martial Motors refunded the entire booking amount without any fuss.

The only way out was to stretch my budget and leap towards the GLE!

Last edited by abhilashgp : 15th February 2021 at 21:16.
abhilashgp is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks