Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2021, 22:07   #61
BHPian

re: Which fun-to-drive sedan for ~35 lakhs? EDIT: Got the BMW 330Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guna View Post
Did this include the road-tax you had to pay in KA?
I would be interested in this answer too.
Old 4th November 2021, 10:23   #62
BHPian

re: Which fun-to-drive sedan for ~35 lakhs? EDIT: Got the BMW 330Li

Another update:

We finally took delivery of the 330Li last week! The delivery experience was good, and Navnit Motors folks were very accommodating with delays at our end. We've only driven the car on a couple of short drives and the customary 'family rounds'! The car feels incredibly amazing to drive, love the steering, low seating position, overall feel of the cabin, ergonomics, iDrive; everything is intuitive.

There's obviously a lot more I want to share, but I'll wait until I run-in the car, and get used to it more before following with a detailed ownership thread.

Again, thanks to everyone who helped out with their opinions here, and some other BMW owners who have quietly nudged so many of us towards taking the plunge, and plunge it surely is! Also thanks to the small fun BMW group in Bangalore who are always eager to share their expertise.

For now, here are a couple of pictures, more will follow.

At the showroom prior to driving out:
Which fun-to-drive sedan for ~35 lakhs? EDIT: Got the BMW 330Li-psx_20211029_125613.jpg

Still getting used to the amount of information:
Which fun-to-drive sedan for ~35 lakhs? EDIT: Got the BMW 330Li-img_20211029_132151_2-copy.jpg

Got full PPF done over the weekend at Esperto (no affiliation):
Which fun-to-drive sedan for ~35 lakhs? EDIT: Got the BMW 330Li-pxl_20211103_140619953.jpg
Gaboonviper04 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 5th November 2021, 18:41   #63
BHPian

Re: Which fun-to-drive sedan for ~35 lakhs? EDIT: Got the BMW 330Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaboonviper04 View Post
Hello,

A quick (and a bit of a shocking one, maybe) update from my end!

All said and done, we went ahead and booked a brand new 330Li Luxury Line, Cashmere Silver, after a bit of negotiation. Quite crazy given where we started this journey!

Attachment 2208596
Congratulations! Could share how much it costed OTR and what kind of discounts you got?

Last edited by ajmat : 5th November 2021 at 18:51. Reason: Trimmed quoted post
Old 7th November 2021, 22:02   #64
BHPian

Thank you!
The Li Luxury Line was 62.25L after discounts, including the 3year/40k km BSI (service) package. They had it in stock and thus we could negotiate. Prices have gone up since we booked the car at the end of September, so I'm not sure what discounts are running at the moment, and on what variant.
There are two different dealers here in Bangalore. We used that fact to our advantage while negotiating.
Which one are you interested in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimittal99 View Post
Congratulations! Could share how much it costed OTR and what kind of discounts you got?
Gaboonviper04 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th November 2021, 22:34   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaboonviper04 View Post
Thank you!
The Li Luxury Line was 62.25L after discounts, including the 3year/40k km BSI (service) package. They had it in stock and thus we could negotiate. Prices have gone up since we booked the car at the end of September, so I'm not sure what discounts are running at the moment, and on what variant.
There are two different dealers here in Bangalore. We used that fact to our advantage while negotiating.
Which one are you interested in?
Glad you got the discounts.

When I was interested, again in Sept, I was quoted ex showroom as per price list, road tax, pdi, insurance, sanitization charges. In short, there were nil discounts offered. I was also given no discounts on BSI and BRI, saying it's BMW's pricing and can't give any discounts on them. Here in Hyderabad, there is only one dealer, so probably they have a better negotiating power. Moreover, I dropped the idea and didn't take it forward.
ravimittal99 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks