Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th January 2024, 01:32   #16
BHPian

Re: What car to replace my 300-BHP Jaguar XF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSR1512 View Post
Hi @AdiSinghV12, somewhere at the back of my mind I am considering purchasing a used XF MY 2018-19 (Stock of course).
Now I have read quite a few negative reviews and stories about the reliability of the XF and the lack of quality in the company's servicing.

Do you think servicing is something that can be effectively dealt with by external vendors, especially when it comes to parts and regular quality maintainence?

Also, are there are any issues that seem to be commonly associated with the XF model in India, which I should keep in mind when checking out any sales offers?

Other interesting and valuable inputs on the subject are most welcome
Hi, I’ll be completely honest with you even as I have sold the car - my XF has been the most trouble free car that I owned with almost negligible issues whatsoever but then mine was a CBU and most of the service was carried out in front of my eyes. It’s a hit or a miss so ultimately it depends on who you buying the car from. Considering where you’re based yes basic service can surely be dealt by competent external vendors but you have to be sure about what parts are they using as genuine spares play a big role in long term happy ownership. Mine was a petrol and the very first lot car currently it has done 55k as the new owner did some cross country road trips and so far so good.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks