Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st January 2024, 20:51   #16
BHPian

Re: Replacing my 13-year old Mercedes E250 CDI which got flood-damaged & hydrolocked

An update to this thread was long overdue... So firstly, My E-Class has been sold(for just 4.2L), and the turbo problem was not the turbo failing, but just a sensor that was causing issues.

As for the E250 that I was eying, I went and inspected the underbody and suspension myself, and the underbody was quite clean, and the suspension parts were OE manufacturer parts, however my mom said no as they were not fitted from the ASS, so I had to cancel the plans to buy it. Sharing a photo of the underbody I took at AutoHangar when I was getting it inspected

Replacing my 13-year old Mercedes E250 CDI which got flood-damaged & hydrolocked-img_9140.jpg

So currently the search for replacement is still on. The options currently being considered are:

1. GLS: with the facelift on the way, have put plans on hold for now.
2. E350d: my personal pick, but the availability is not clear at the moment, I am open to used, but mom isn't.
3. S680 Maybach: Will not be available until September at the earliest, so ruled out.
4. GLS600 Maybach: Same reason as GLS, plus availability is an issue as well.

Now I am still open to the E250 V6, but convincing my mom is something I haven't been able to do. Will update when there is some progress.
B747fan is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks