Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th January 2024, 08:37   #16
BHPian

Re: Need advice for someone who loves driving, but doesn’t | 1-crore SUV

Agree with others. The X3 M40i would be perfect for you but would suggest to get the new gen which is set to be unveiled this year and hopefully will be launched in India next year.

Another car you can consider if you are okay with EVs and stretching the budget a bit is the Macan EV. It’s sent to launch shortly and the initial reviews of prototypes have been great. The regular Macan is pretty good as well but it’s again closer to end of life cycle.
Old 22nd January 2024, 10:58   #17
BHPian

Slight digression, what's the unloaded GC of the X3 M40i ? Will it be on crab mode frequently over speedbreakers etc ?

There is no consistent view from internet searches.
Old 25th January 2024, 02:20   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neelavi View Post
Agree with others. The X3 M40i would be perfect for you but would suggest to get the new gen which is set to be unveiled this year and hopefully will be launched in India next year.

Another car you can consider if you are okay with EVs and stretching the budget a bit is the Macan EV. It’s sent to launch shortly and the initial reviews of prototypes have been great. The regular Macan is pretty good as well but it’s again closer to end of life cycle.
I wouldn’t suggest the Macan in both current and EV form as primarily he said he doesn’t have charging provisions and secondary as he doesn’t seem much of a brand loyalist there’s hardly anything the Macan will offer. No offence but the interior looks dated, the 2.0L motor isn’t the best in the base form and the product is almost obsolete so either X3/4 M40i as both are having good deals as well or the Lexus would be my pick

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks