Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd April 2009, 22:36   #16
BHPian

If you got in for the petrol the ANHC does not make sense. Go for the civic. However for a diesel, one word. Verna. Not that you have much of a choice.
Old 23rd April 2009, 13:14   #17
Senior - BHPian

TDed the verna decent car good pep, but ride a tad stiff my innova feels like magic carpet in compaision. Decent car but the price seems not worth it. More importantly what you guys highlighted on the petrol Vs Diesel argument. I/We cannot see oruselves using this one alternately on the longdistances instead of Innova (read use it more) as it is an unapealing car more like forced choice! The horn button is the most difficult set up I have ever come accross, it refuses to work (the trim sticks) in normal operation, one has to press it at the lower end dispite a large area provided! This was not a one of issue more like a design flaw.

Thinking 6 to 8 month old NHC CVT keep that for say a 2 years and buy the Golf or Polo in auto or whatever else come in auto. Checked with VW Polo is coming first in Jan 2010! Unless the car mags have an inside line their claim of june/July 09 is tall!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks