Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd February 2011, 08:44   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Top End Executive Saloon for Dad

Wow, great news !! Congratulations Saarth, hoping for a proper ownership review from you. Interesting choice of colour, and am curious to know what the waiting period is like for your vehicle. The Intaglio Finisher sounds like an interesting bit too.
Old 3rd February 2011, 11:09   #32
Senior - BHPian

Congrats ! A practical buy that is high on snob value ! Lethal combo ! The 3 litre diesel with tons of torque should keep you plenty satisfied when you choose to drive and for the rear, the entertainment package is always there. Congrats again
Cant wait for the pics already
Old 3rd February 2011, 11:27   #33
BHPian

Best choice

Congratulations on a great choice. That stunning colour will attract a lot of attention. This car has a suppleness which belies it's size and the feel good factor is better than the cars a segment above.

Have you booked the portfolio edition with BW sound system?? When will you be getting the delivery?

Do post your ownership experience with lots of photos.

Last edited by akj53 : 3rd February 2011 at 11:31.
Old 3rd February 2011, 13:56   #34
Senior - BHPian

Re: Top End Executive Saloon for Dad - EDIT: Booked Jaguar XJL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saarth View Post
We just booked the Jaguar XJL 3.0D in Claret Red today. Here are some of the options we picked.
A fantastic choice Saarth, one that you will not regret. The car has style and the grace to go anywhere and yet look the part. Having all three Luxo's in the stable the Jag XJL 3.0D is my favourite. Congrats again and happy and safe driving.
Old 3rd February 2011, 14:22   #35
BHPian

>>>

Congratulations on a 'different' purchase decision Saarth.

Hope there will be many more in our country who purchase based on their needs, both physical ( technology, comfort etc.) and emotional ( sense of ownership etc.) as the choices have diversified from just one ( Merc) to many ( Merc, Bimmer, Audi, Jaguar, possibly Volvo, Land Rover) in the premium segment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
A fantastic choice Saarth, one that you will not regret. The car has style and the grace to go anywhere and yet look the part. Having all three Luxo's in the stable the Jag XJL 3.0D is my favourite. Congrats again and happy and safe driving.
>>> speedy,

A pleasant surprise to know that you own the new Jag XJ; how about an ownership thread? And a comparo between the three musketeers- XJ vs S vs 7?

Regards, drive safe
Old 3rd February 2011, 15:00   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by issigonis View Post

A pleasant surprise to know that you own the new Jag XJ; how about an ownership thread? And a comparo between the three musketeers- XJ vs S vs 7?

Regards, drive safe
There are many cars that our family own and since my family and myself like to have some privacy as well, not all cars make it to the threads or are mentioned. The cars i specifically use are mentioned and seen. I am not good at long writeups, hence i stay away from it.
Old 3rd February 2011, 16:05   #37
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on the BABA CAT!! THe colour is awesome and I am seeing it for the first time on a XJL. Quickly get it home
Old 3rd February 2011, 17:18   #38
Distinguished - BHPian

Oh goody! I was following this thread closely. A Jag in red will certainly stand out. Please post an ownership thread as soon as you have her home!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks