Team-BHP - Milotec Grills
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Milotec Grills (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/101603-milotec-grills.html)

Hello,

Badly need a milotec grill for my skoda RS.Can any one help me out on this?.Seems like petes dont have any stock here.For some reasons milotec stopped shipping to india(think due to increasing shipping costs):Frustrati.

Need your inputs guys....please:

DC stocks milotec parts, I got a mesh grill for my Laura from them. See if they'd ship, bit pricey though; I paid around 16k odd.

I got mesh work done on my swift from elsewhere, they cut/took out the plastic from the frame and fixed mesh in the slot and also my bumper. If nothing else, give it a shot.

Note from Mod : You have way too many spelling & grammatical errors in your posts. This negatively affects the forum experience for other members / guests.

You are hereby instructed to proof-read your posts prior to hitting the "submit" button. Thanks

Milotec grills will be expensive if you are trying to source it from outside. That's the main reason you are unable to find here. But I have seen few skodas here in Cochin with those grills (or maybe similar).

yes.its too costly to source it from outside.i think its due to the increasing shipping costs.

Badly need those:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAFI (Post 2360958)
yes.its too costly to source it from outside.i think its due to the increasing shipping costs.

Badly need those:Frustrati

Check out Emperor. They might get these. I have seen one Skoda at their garage with similar grill. Give your mail id, I shall mail the pics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 2361064)
Check out Emperor. They might get these. I have seen one Skoda at their garage with similar grill. Give your mail id, I shall mail the pics.

hi

Inquired with emperor.They don't have milotec stuffs:Frustrati.Hope DC has.

doesn't pete's sell milotec ????

contact them , they should be having stock or contact autopsyche

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAFI (Post 2360733)
Hello,
Seems like petes dont have any stock here.For some reasons milotec stopped shipping to india(think due to increasing shipping costs)

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiragh_bir (Post 2361233)
doesn't pete's sell milotec ????

contact them , they should be having stock or contact autopsyche

LoL did you even read the first post? :p. But Autopsyche might be worth a shot.

Otherwise check this site - Sportgrills : Skoda Tuning = superskoda.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 2361236)
LoL did you even read the first post? :p. But Autopsyche might be worth a shot.

Otherwise check this site - Sportgrills : Skoda Tuning = superskoda.com

hi,

i had called autopsyche yesterday,they told they don't have stock and contact petes.:Frustrati...

iam in conversation with Super skoda..but their reponse is like they are not interested to market their products to India.don't know why.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAFI (Post 2361388)
hi,

i had called autopsyche yesterday,they told they don't have stock and contact petes.:Frustrati...

iam in conversation with Super skoda..but their reponse is like they are not interested to market their products to India.don't know why.

Who is asking them to market their products? They just need to ship one piece. I didn't think that would be an issue. If they refuse then just ship it to anyone you know in Europe and ask them to DHL to you.

one more thing.Can the stock grills be modified into milotec?

Quote:

Originally Posted by HAFI (Post 2363222)
one more thing.Can the stock grills be modified into milotec?

I guess you can still do this but not exactly like the milotec grill.
Something like this?

this grill is 20 rupees per sq feet hehe

Quote:

Originally Posted by naveen.raju (Post 2363234)
I guess you can still do this but not exactly like the milotec grill.
Something like this?

if the center symbol is removed and made straight it looks similar to milotec.