Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st August 2011, 13:51   #16
BHPian

Re: BMW India launches a whole range of Accessories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
About 80 Thousands - i don't know if it fits your description !

Sir, 35,000 INR. That fits my description. In dash Navi for the price of a high end PND.
Old 21st August 2011, 13:58   #17
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
35,000 INR.
I think there is some error - dealership in Chandigarh have quoted me about Rs 80 T around a month back , I will ask them to send a formal quote . BTW have they offered you in written ? or have you got this installed - 35 T seems to be reasonable . As per dealership guys they need to change wiring harness , put some GPS sensors blah blah.. so 80 T
Old 22nd August 2011, 16:12   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamerBoy View Post
Yes! I have an answer to that one.

If your F10 has 8 button i-drive and 8.8" display screen, you can have a retrofit. Good part is that until recently the dealership was offering the retrofit at drop dead reduced price.
Can you tell me which dealer was offering this?

I called up the Kochi dealer and the guys over there are not even aware of such a retrofit. They told me they can fit me a mapmyindia navigator with a separate screen. They say the standard fitment comes only for 7 series and not 5
Old 22nd August 2011, 18:54   #19
BHPian

Turbanator, Aravind

Did you check it out from any of the Sales Guys? I hope not. I got this information from Bird. The offer was running till July 11 because of the expected release of new maps.

Not that the new map is released or I am aware off. But the offer was till July as I was told.

80K is the standard price, not the July offer for sure. Kochi dealer's rants about a navigation retrofit meant for 7 and not 5 is all garbage. 8.8 screen, 8 button i-drive in your car, you qualify for a retrofit. In fact my colleague in Mumbai managed a retrofit on his 3 Series from Infinity Cars.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks