Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th February 2006, 16:50   #1
BHPian

Internally adjustable mirrors for M800

Are internally adjustable mirrors available for M800? My mechanic told me that the ones for zen can be installed with some tweaking but those would come off after some time. Is this true?
If someone has already done this please let me know how to go about it. Pointers to places in Bangalore where I can get this done would be helpful.

Moderators: I am not sure if someone has already posted a similar query. (Could not find any). If yes, please close this thread and direct me towards it.
Old 27th February 2006, 14:22   #2
BHPian

Hey rameshspassion. IMO I don't think it's adviceable to change the mirrors. The zen's internally adjustable mirrors are for about 1,300 - 1,500 a piece. And SVM's being one of the easiest part of the car to be broken in a accident when a person overtakes or otherwise, do you really want to take the chance? Esp, since you yourself said that they would have to tweak around to fix them, and even those would come off after a while...think about it!

Godspeed.

Alok.
Old 27th February 2006, 15:46   #3
BHPian

hey guys actually the rvms on the 800 are really terrible the get loose and are of no use in some time so i wanted to know which mirrors would be better to use on it?
Old 28th February 2006, 11:33   #4
BHPian

M800 internally adjustable mirrors (Manual) are available aftermarket. A firm in Pune used to market them. They costed about Rs. 800/- per piece or whereabouts. I have used it for about close to four years now. Absolutely no problems, vibrations etc. And more importantly no modifications / drilling holes. Its a direct bolt on kit. The firm's name is Engine tech Systems Pvt. Ltd. www.enginetech-autoparts.com . Hope this helps.

-HARSHAVARDHAN
Old 2nd March 2006, 20:46   #5
BHPian

Pune guys! can you help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshavardhan
M800 internally adjustable mirrors (Manual) are available aftermarket. A firm in Pune used to market them. They costed about Rs. 800/- per piece or whereabouts. I have used it for about close to four years now. Absolutely no problems, vibrations etc. And more importantly no modifications / drilling holes. Its a direct bolt on kit. The firm's name is Engine tech Systems Pvt. Ltd. www.enginetech-autoparts.com . Hope this helps.

-HARSHAVARDHAN
Thanks Harsha....
I checked with Engine tech Systems. They do have the mirrors but the problem is that they are based in Pune. The guy I spoke to asked me to send the DD and said he'll courier them to me. But I wanted to make sure the stuff is of decent quality before buying.
Can any of you pune guys check out this for me? If you are willing to help please PM me and I will pass on the address of the shop.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks