Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th March 2006, 15:44   #1
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Branded Multi-Color L.E.D. UnderCar Kit (Streetglow/optix)

Quote:

Multi-Color L.E.D. UnderCar Kit

9 DIGITAL SCANNING MODES
Center out, out center, left to right, right to left, night cruzin', double step, all flash, demo and random

4 MODES OF OPERATION
All LEDs on / Music interface / Sequential lighting effects / 7 color + auto change

ALARM STATUS
A perfect enhancment to any security system!

UNDER DASH MOUNT CONTROLLER
-features: pattern indicating LEDs with center led showing the selected color
-brightness, pattern speed and sound sensitivity accessed from front panel

NEW SINGLE DATA BUS CONNECTOR
All tubes get connected to one data bus wire

Guys is what you get from OPTIX USA same from Streetglow too. I have seen a bunch of cars in Noida using this. Upon doing some research i found out that a dealer by the name of Ashokas Car emporium (karol bagh) stocks these and they cost 6K for a set of 4 tubes and a Control module. But this is a Chinese product with the control module having chinese stuff written on it (u have to keep guessing which button does what unless u know chinese) Does anyone know where could i get the Streetglow/Optix ones in DELHI or NCR and for how much? If anyone is using these things how reliable is it ?

Cheers
Old 28th March 2006, 16:01   #2
Senior - BHPian

I have the same kit that youre talkin about except that it is made in taiwan and is for 8k it has 6 inputs if u want to add two more tubes later on. The kit ashokas has a central locking remote, while the one we have is specifically made for kit with the music interface.

You wont get a streetglow/optix kit in Delhi. With this kit however youre entitled for a tbhp discount of course

Arush

Last edited by autopsyche : 28th March 2006 at 16:05.
Old 28th March 2006, 16:07   #3
BHPian

I don't think you get brands like streetglow in India yet. Am I right Arush? But then these chinese or taiwan brands are just as good, and cheaper than streetglow's, considering the popularity they command.

Godspeed.

Alok.
Old 28th March 2006, 16:15   #4
Senior - BHPian

You can get streetglow but the only problem is they turn out to be expensive, firstly you pay the cost they do in the continental us, then the transport and the duties. So whats the point? Even those kits are made in taiwan, they just have branded packaging! These kits we have here are nothing less in quality or reliability than streetglow.
Old 28th March 2006, 16:40   #5
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Thanx for a the quick replies guys

The chinese brands are fine as long as they have stuff written in english so u know what to press! Arush i'll be visiting ur place in KB soon along with a friend gotta check out ur stock of strobes and these leds
Old 28th March 2006, 17:01   #6
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider4385
I don't think you get brands like streetglow in India yet. Am I right Arush? But then these chinese or taiwan brands are just as good, and cheaper than streetglow's, considering the popularity they command.

Godspeed.

Alok.
Hi,

I happen to be the distributor for Street Glow in India. Had imported quite a lot of kits some time ago in Bombay. Stopped importing due to lack of demand and availability of cheap duplicates from Taiwan/China etc at 1/3 prices.

Viper
Old 28th March 2006, 17:25   #7
BHPian

hey viper, arush... thanks for the info... I had this doubt because I asked some people and they told me that streetglows were not available here.

Godspeed.

Alok.
Old 28th March 2006, 18:57   #8
aZa
Senior - BHPian

V1p3r !!!! Got somethin left for me from those imports ?!?!?!?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks