Team-BHP - PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/117512-pics-tastefully-modified-cars-india-311.html)

For an ubiquitous silver cab, this one has a neat emblem of the Indian tricolour and rightly so on a Tata

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedfreak (Post 4153276)
My daily drive. A 2015 polo GT TDi

Modifications done.
1. Matt Black roof vinyl
2. Plastidip alloys running 205/55/15 MRF ZLo
3. Lowered on tripleS springs installed at Race concepts

Pre lowering pics.

Attachment 1612906

Attachment 1612907

Post lowering.

Attachment 1612905

Post lowering, the ride has firmed up a bit and body rolls have markedly reduced. Not scraped any speed bump till now.

Hey!

I love how the Triple S’s lowering is not too aggressive. it looks perfect for a daily. I’m planning to put em on my 1.0 TSi as well.

Can you give a little bit more detailed review on on how the ride is currently? It would help me a bunch. Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrecisionR-Line (Post 5662055)
Hey!

I love how the Triple S’s lowering is not too aggressive. it looks perfect for a daily. I’m planning to put em on my 1.0 TSi as well.

Can you give a little bit more detailed review on on how the ride is currently? It would help me a bunch. Thanks!

Triple S on stock struts were comfortable, they became bouncy after B6’s were installed so I swapped them out to cobras. For a stock strut triple S were decent.

Have seen this Hilux a couple of times on the road.

It does have a nice stance. I presume it's running a lift kit of some kind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoistij (Post 5510335)
I have started some initial mods on my Jeep Compass, the first were the rims and AT tyres...followed by 2" Lift Kit

Looks neat! What’s the impact of the 2” lift on the ride quality for city and highway runs, anything you might have noticed? Thanks!

Waiting for some modified Jimny pics - watched some reels and it had some BEAUTIFULLY modified Jimnys

Saw this butch Isuzu V-Cross on steroids at the Mumbai International Airport last night.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_5866.jpeg

Notice how it is towering well above the Hycross in front of it.
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_5865.jpeg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_5869.jpeg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_5868.jpeg

Made a few subtle additions to my Baleno RS last year. Don't know if it deserves to be here or not but y'all can decide that.
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_0342.jpg
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-img_0343.jpg
Those are stickers of the tracks I've driven on

Not sure if everyone will find these tasteful (or rather, practical)... but definitely an eye-catching choice of alloys!

Spotted in Goa:
PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-pxl_20240103_052049292.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-pxl_20240126_110149126.jpg

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-pxl_20240126_110138839.jpg

My subtly modded 2016 Hyundai Elite i20

Quote:

Originally Posted by diffuser (Post 5553492)
My 2011 Laura TSI , slowly modified over 4 years and 20k+ kms

Stage 2 ToT Tune
Milltek Race-cat Downpipe and catback exhaust
OEM+ Intercooler
GFB DV+ Upgraded Diverter Valve
Euro Standard Springs
Bilstein B6
OEM+ 312mm BBK with ATE Rotors and Dixcel ES Pads.
Racingline Front and rear Anti roll bars
Used Passat 16-Inch wheels on Continental UC6 205/55

+usual coils,plugs,filter

That's a nicely modded car. Laura has always been my dream car and always wanted to own one. But my hunt for a good one is still going on. Happy for you mate.

This is from an Insta reel. It's a 4 seater open top modelled on the AC Cobra. Looks a decent effort. I couldn't get any details of the car on the net nor any more pics of it. The comments say its probably a Maruti Esteem.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C29-k...RldmMxb255MHNl

Modified Kia Carnival.

The mod is a common one but most of the time you will find an Ertiga or Eco being used for the said purpose. Here the mod work finishing was wonderful. Hardly any welding joints were visible or had any deformations (something that is common otherwise).

Moreover, doors are electrically controlled (both sides and rear doors, and the loading platform), and seats were reversed in orientation/facing.

Commonly seen at BKC, Mumbai.

PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India-kia-carnival-modified.jpg