Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th April 2006, 23:07   #1
BHPian

Baleno Mods

Can some1 help me out in moddin my Baleno...Its a 2006 Baleno (Silky Silver-Colour) LXI....I hav fitted body coloured Spoilers and upsized the wheels as well....
I havent done the teflon coating and under body paints...Is it really needed or is it a waste of money.....
I find the headlights 2 be really bad....Is it possible 2 fit xenon lamps.....Like will the headlight mould withstand the temp of the xenon...
I am also thinking of changing the speedogauge led light 2 multi coloured..So how many leds do i need 2 fit in the speedo
My audio system is on its way from Malaysia...Pioneer HeadUnit with Cerwin Vega VMAX 5 Compnents 4r front and Alphine r Series 6inch rear components with an Alphine 12inch sub r-series....2amps as well Sony xplod amp 2 drive the components and kenwood amp 2 drive the sub....
So plz some1 help me out with the headlamps...Thx in advance
Old 13th April 2006, 23:45   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyrulez
I havent done the teflon coating and under body paints...Is it really needed or is it a waste of money.....
underbody paints?? did u mean underbody antirust coating?it is essential as during monsoons the moisture will cause corrosion of exposed metal under the body.
Old 14th April 2006, 14:01   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyrulez
...Is it possible 2 fit xenon lamps.....Like will the headlight mould withstand the temp of the xenon...
Genuine xenon lamps consume only 35 watts against 55W for standard halogen lamps...
Old 14th April 2006, 14:32   #4
Team-BHP Support

There are lots of threads on baleno mods. Please use the search tool to find them. This thread is closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks