Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd May 2006, 14:17   #16
BHPian

can't recognize that it is zen from the front view ..... the car loooks awesome dude
Old 2nd May 2006, 15:28   #17
bhp
BHPian

neat car had spotted at speed run
Old 2nd May 2006, 15:50   #18

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

overall the car is nice but the rear looks very raised ......nice colour,cud have gone for better alloy designs...anyways god job..how much did u pay for the body kit though.
Old 2nd May 2006, 16:51   #19
BHPian

how much i spent is not imp whats imp is how it looks actually iv not figured out how much i spent on it god knows
Old 2nd May 2006, 17:08   #20
BHPian

Could you list the stuff you have in your ride?

Last edited by Edmund : 2nd May 2006 at 17:09.
Old 2nd May 2006, 17:20   #21
Senior - BHPian

Nice looking car, Front design is pretty nice barring the hood and I feel a tad too much grill/mesh on the bumper, but nice, nevertheless.

Alloys could have been chosen a bit better to go with the over all image of the car. Something doesnt look quite right as the rear looks very 'raised'. Not sure if this is adding positively/negatively to your handling, performance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacky
how much i spent is not imp whats imp is how it looks actually iv not figured out how much i spent on it god knows
On the contrary this forum we try to provide info so that other users can compare and go in for whats best suited for them. Not everyone here has pots of money to spend on modding.
Old 2nd May 2006, 17:34   #22
BHPian

iv completely done up my car from the exteriour iv put a system that cost me somewhere at 150 k iv got an esteem engine ported polished manifold intake spark plugs and wires msd ignition malary ignition free flow exaust at automech all this work on the engine is done at KS MOTORSPORT ok if ull wanna know iv spent about close to 100 k up or down on the exteriour on the interiour i have a momo stearing and a four in one auto gauge tacho meter thats it if u want any more detaild PM me
Old 2nd May 2006, 19:38   #23
BHPian

great lookin car!! front looks amazin.. like the blue...

~cheers
-Ash
Old 3rd May 2006, 01:56   #24
BHPian

dude awesome car! though it can be improved a lot...just loved the hood!! really cool
OT:by the way the car in the background of your first pic..yellow skoda..HOT HOT alloys man!!..i'd love to get my hands on those
Old 3rd May 2006, 06:25   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacky
dude seems like u got a lot of money which ur willing to spend without takin note of it ...
since u say u hv spent 100k on the car's exterior....i wud say u cud have got a better job done in that kind of money and knowin how much u spent is imp for the simple fact that it helps in making comparisons of the workmanship that the modding shop has put in.for eg:for 100k autopsyche wud have done a very very nice job...no offense bro.
and y i wanted to know was that i own a zen too and wanted to know how much it wud cost for the body kit.
Old 3rd May 2006, 10:48   #26
BHPian

hey dude no ofenses to any one but u got to `have a look at the car in real before deciding who will do a better job . ur from noida so u must have seen many autopsyches cars so u like his cars i havent seen any of them in real so cant coment abt it any wais im happy with my job and u should see the car in real to decide . One thing ill tell u that this car was there for the speed run and it made a lot of heads turn .
Old 3rd May 2006, 11:04   #27
Senior - BHPian

what size tires are you using ????????doesnt the increased ride height spoil the handling ????
Old 3rd May 2006, 11:19   #28

alright my friend il take ur word for it...but for that il have to maybe drive ur car lol
Old 3rd May 2006, 11:29   #29
BHPian

im currently using 185/ 60/ r 13 tires they are offset tyres so in a zen it increases the stability a lot at high speeds and hellspawn u sure can drive my car if u come to mumbai ur alwais invited
Old 3rd May 2006, 11:39   #30
BHPian

im currently using 185/ 60/ r 13 tires they are offset tyres so in a zen it increases the stability a lot at high speeds and hellspawn u sure can drive my car if u come to mumbai ur alwais invited

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks