Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 11th May 2006, 23:17   #1
BHPian

hey arush

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Post Deleted. Please contact the member you'd like to get in touch with via PM in future. This is a public forum not to be used for private discussions.

We advice you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 12th May 2006 at 11:50. Reason: misuse
Old 11th May 2006, 23:25   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hi honda dude, the second one is a piece of cake, it only includes divisional painting of different panels along the bodyline, be it in any color combination.

Now the first one is what really bakes the noodle... it is a very very detailed process of airbrushing and you need an expert artist with good experience to manage that. Now if given an opportunity i do have friends who are such amazing graphicartists who wouldnt mind teaming up for such a project, but the only drawback is the costing because it invloves huge amounts of labor hours.

Oh and after youre done ill suggest you keep the vehicle in a showcase in your living room, coz even one scratch would be enough to make you pull out your hair!

Cheers,

Arush

Edit: Ill agree with ghostrider this could have gone into PM, but i guess itll atleast give people an idea about paintjobs so i guess the topic can be changed and the thread closed.

Last edited by autopsyche : 11th May 2006 at 23:29.
Old 11th May 2006, 23:26   #3
BHPian

This is something that should be PM'ed to Arush.

Mods... time to close this thread!

Godspeed.

Alok.
Old 11th May 2006, 23:28   #4
BHPian

hey mods

i just wanted evryone to see the photos thts y i made this thread. plz dont close it for a while
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks