Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th January 2017, 17:06   #91
BHPian

Re: Fiat Punto with RaceDynamics DieselTronic Dual Channel. EDIT: 110 hp, 265 Nm

Hello, I know its a little (or way too) late to repost in this thread. Mods, I am unsure of any other threads that has a more relevant discussion.

There is a new product "Diseltronic LITE @14K" in addition to 2 more products listed on Amazon?

Can somebody enlighten more about the differences? I assume the lite version has a single tune where as the 20K one has 2 modes. Now there is another one offered at 26K all of these by the same seller. Is there any difference in these?

Link referred to is below:

http://www.amazon.in/s/ref=nb_sb_nos...keywords=punto

Mine is a Punto 75HP Dynamic and the warranty just expired, so quite tempted to get a tuning box!
Old 12th January 2017, 13:46   #92
Senior - BHPian

Re: Fiat Punto with RaceDynamics DieselTronic Dual Channel. EDIT: 110 hp, 265 Nm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrish View Post

There is a new product "Diseltronic LITE @14K" in addition to 2 more products listed on Amazon?

Can somebody enlighten more about the differences? I assume the lite version has a single tune where as the 20K one has 2 modes. Now there is another one offered at 26K all of these by the same seller. Is there any difference in these?
The LITE version is a single channel box like the 20K version and has 2 modes one each for ECO & P2. The 20K version has 4 modes one each for Stock, ECO, P1 and P2 ECO & P2 modes. In a single channel box onky the fuel pressure can be controlled. The 26K product is a dual channel box which also comes with 4 modes, but it controls both turbo boost and fuel pressure. The LITE version is enough for Punto as I personally feel that Stock and P1 modes are not useful.

Last edited by deehunk : 12th January 2017 at 14:14. Reason: Add info
deehunk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th January 2017, 17:36   #93
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deehunk View Post
The LITE version is a single channel box like the 20K version and has 2 modes one each for ECO & P2.
RD Lite has only one mode. It doesn't come with switchable modes. It comes with P1 mode. RD would change it to P2 on request. But you can drive with only one mode on RD Lite.
Dr.Naren is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th January 2017, 09:41   #94
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Naren View Post
RD Lite has only one mode. It doesn't come with switchable modes. It comes with P1 mode. RD would change it to P2 on request. But you can drive with only one mode on RD Lite.
Correct me if I am wrong, when my BIL enquired about LITE version for his Duster, he was told that LITE version can be used for opting between ECO and Power mode.
Old 13th January 2017, 09:51   #95
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deehunk View Post
Correct me if I am wrong, when my BIL enquired about LITE version for his Duster, he was told that LITE version can be used for opting between ECO and Power mode.
RD Lite box has only one standard mode which is P1.

Please refer to this post. He has installed the RD Lite box on his swift. He too says that modes can't be changed.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ml#post4121725
Dr.Naren is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks