Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th May 2013, 15:48   #1
BANNED

Skoda Rapid Accessories Package

This thread is to remove some of the confusion seen in another thread in the area of Skoda Rapid's Approved Accessories. Am attaching the Approved Skoda Rapid Accessories List to help other team bhp members who may be interested in knowing the details. The MRP of the accessories are also indicated therein.

Happy Motoring!

Skoda Rapid Accessories Package-capture.jpg

Skoda Rapid Accessories Package-capture2.jpg

(The same document is attached in PDF format below)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Service_Circular_Rapid__Accessories_Package_team_bhp.pdf (100.5 KB, 1189 views)

Last edited by Rehaan : 8th May 2013 at 20:10. Reason: Uploading as images for easier visibility. Thanks.
VeyronSuperSprt is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th May 2013, 17:27   #2
BHPian

re: Skoda Rapid Accessories Package

Recentlhy a week back i took delivery of Rapid Elegance AT from Vinayak Motors.

As i was inquiring about the accessories i got the following prices which are very high.

Door Wind Visor was quote around 3000/- Rs. and if i see the above attached pricelist it is just 1501/- Rs. MRP. (Any selling price should not cross the MRP). Anyhow i didnot buy it.

One more thing is about the rear Spoiler, the price quoted was around 12000/- Rs (painted). and i got the same quality out side for around 4500/- Rs (painted) . Pics attached for your reference.
Attached Thumbnails
Skoda Rapid Accessories Package-rapid.jpg  

Old 8th May 2013, 17:35   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabrez02 View Post

As i was inquiring about the accessories i got the following prices which are very high.

Door Wind Visor was quote around 3000/- Rs. and if i see the above attached pricelist it is just 1501/- Rs. MRP. (Any selling price should not cross the MRP). Anyhow i didnot buy it.

One more thing is about the rear Spoiler, the price quoted was around 12000/- Rs (painted). and i got the same quality out side for around 4500/- Rs (painted) . Pics attached for your reference.
High price difference because we are in privileged "IT" state?

Everything in this state / city (Bangalore) is priced exorbitantly
Old 8th May 2013, 19:08   #4
Senior - BHPian

Here is the link to the official Accessories List from Skoda UK:
http://www.skoda.co.uk/SiteCollectio...ochure_WEB.pdf

The file was too big, so couldn't upload. Interestingly, they call it an Accessories Brochure (maybe because it is 'buy if you want' accessories like from any other car manufacturer), not "Approved Accessories List" used in Indian context?
DerAlte is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th June 2013, 06:35   #5
BHPian

Re: Skoda Rapid Accessories Package

Quote:

Wow! you paid an awesome figure for the rear spoiler. I paid INR 8500. Please PM me the place where you bought it from along with contact number. One of my friend is looking for the same but for cheaper.
Old 4th June 2013, 07:23   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by webblescott View Post

Wow! you paid an awesome figure for the rear spoiler. I paid INR 8500. Please PM me the place where you bought it from along with contact number. One of my friend is looking for the same but for cheaper.
I too am thinking to get one for my rapid.
Though i am looking for a lip spoiler.

Any recommendations for getting a good quality spoiler here in delhi, preferably with no drills in the boot.

Fahrenheit Skoda at Patel Nagar quoted Rs.8000 for the lip spoiler.
Old 7th August 2013, 18:43   #7
BHPian

Quote:

Hi Tabrez -

The spoiler looks stunning and the price you have paid is very good.
Could you please PM me the contact details of the guy who did your spoiler?
Old 7th August 2013, 19:04   #8
BHPian

Quote:

Looking at your spoiler it shows you have clips that attach it to the boot( Correct me if i am wrong) but if you do indeed have clips make sure to tighten them every couple of months as road conditions tend to make it lose and thereby spoiling the good paint on the car where the clip goes
Old 14th November 2022, 09:12   #9

Hi Tabrez, The spoiler looks amazing and i was looking one for my car as well. Any leads on where i can get this installed from? Kindly PM or reply here. THanks.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks