Team-BHP - Modded Zen
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Modded Zen (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/14185-modded-zen.html)

Hey Guys...iam New To This....i Have Given My Zen For Modification....its Gonna Be Out Within 15 Days...its Designed According To Captain Sokhis Photoshoped Image...within 15 Days I Wil Post The Pics......if Anyine Have Any Suggestions Please Let Me Know So.....

Hey Hafi
Welcome to t-bhp..We'd appreciate a bit more details from you.
And also about Captain Sokhis!

Dude Captain Sokhi is a team member who designs cars!! (currently on photoshop)

Hafi which design of Captain Sokhi are you going for??

can u post the sketches

Hello HAFI,
so my design's going to be on a real zen...
quite good to here that...
i'll b waiting for the completed work....
from whome u r getting them made??

@captain sokhi; ur not going to take any royalty,after all its ur design ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by captainsokhi
Hello HAFI,
so my design's going to be on a real zen...
quite good to here that...
i'll b waiting for the completed work....
from whome u r getting them made??

hey....ur design on new version of zen na...those with twin silencer..that one...i realy loved it...great work!!!

ITS gonna spend around 68000 for the front bumber,rear bumber,wrc apoiler and 14inch tyre and alloys and neon...iam also gonna fit in an audio system

@ hafi

i loved the design too......cool it will be on road soon, captain sokhi u should be a proud man.....

Hafi
You are going for the twin silencer design by Captain sokhi.But thats for rear.
What for the front?? is that too from captain's design.
and what colour are you going for??Keep it acoording to captains design because if you choose a wrong colour it may not look good.
Silver,Red,Dark Blue and Mango Yellow,Dark Purple are some colours that will look great.
But I think you should ask captain to help you with the different colours.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SRK
Hafi
You are going for the twin silencer design by Captain sokhi.But thats for rear.
What for the front?? is that too from captain's design.
and what colour are you going for??Keep it acoording to captains design because if you choose a wrong colour it may not look good.
Silver,Red,Dark Blue and Mango Yellow,Dark Purple are some colours that will look great.
But I think you should ask captain to help you with the different colours.

Hey the rear is gonna have twin silencer...and the front is a little different from captain sokhis design...can any one tell me how much would the carbon hood cost for a zen?.. iam plannin to paint the colour as white with captain sokhis flame design...nice work captain....4 more days to go for the car to be out..ill post the pics soon...if any one has any suggestions please say so....;)

I own a zen and a toyota corolla... I love the zen.... such a nice car... learnt driving on it... get some nice rims... paint ur car black like the limited edition carbon zen... change ur headlights to crystal vision or something...

@HAFI,
Have you given th ecar for mods in cochin?.If yes,where in cochin?.

Hey Hafi,

Waiting To See The Pictures Of Ur Zen.

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.

hey dude post the snaps when sone... waitin to see it. and what audio u puttin do mention that also.

Dude come on ! Its so after 15 days. Have you dumped the Idea ?