Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd December 2009, 17:15   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous View Post
Or has Fibre Suresh shifted?
dear Nitrous,i guess it is my mistake! a friend gave me his card which listed the address i had earlier mentioned. but it is the same 'fibre suresh' so he is still in pudupet!
Old 22nd December 2009, 17:30   #32
BHPian

The best one in Chennai for Petrol Vehicles is the one where HEADERS does his modification.

Trust me - Your heart will skip a beat when his silencer roars . Its too good and the modification he has done is also too good.

Header's sir - sorry for directing them to you but i still hear your vehicle roar in my ear .
Old 9th April 2010, 13:11   #33
BHPian

ummm.. nothing much . just wanted to add skirts for the front , rear and the sides..
Old 8th May 2010, 16:28   #34
BHPian

hey people !! thanks a lot for the info! finally got in touch with fibre suresh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous View Post
[QUOTE-sterlingjames]then there's Suresh, his shop is called 'fibro field' on thayar sahib street, GP road, opp. alankar complex in Mount road.
'Fibre Suresh' is in Pudupet.
Mentioning GP Road will send Leprechaun to Royapettah, man.

Or has Fibre Suresh shifted?[/quote]
Old 9th May 2010, 00:00   #35
BHPian

DIY, Learn on the net, No one so spectacular here, just noobs.
Old 15th May 2010, 10:14   #36
BHPian

LED Running Lights

Guys,
Am thinking of fitting LED running lights for my swift.. Any good place where i can get this done in chennai?

Rgds--
Old 15th May 2010, 12:01   #37
BHPian

guys, one of my friends has opened a mod shop called 'Performance' within the Mitsubishi showroom campus on L.B Road, Adyar. The guy is a regular on the racing circuit and knows his stuff. I have seen a couple of pics of his work on FB and he seems good in my opinion.

Last edited by GTO : 1st June 2010 at 10:25. Reason: Strictly no "offers" or special prices for Team-BHPians please. First warning
Old 15th May 2010, 12:16   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipstream View Post
guys, one of my friends has opened a mod shop called 'Performance' within the Mitsubishi showroom campus on L.B Road, Adyar. The guy is a regular on the racing circuit and knows his stuff. I have seen a couple of pics of his work on FB and he seems good in my opinion.
Passed by this showroom last thursday, looked very impressive from outside & lot of Yokohama boards all around.

Last edited by GTO : 1st June 2010 at 10:25. Reason: Quoted post has been edited
Old 19th May 2010, 11:12   #39
BHPian

Hey for good body kits and after market spoilers you can get in touch with one of my friends who does spoilers and body kits, custom painting and polishing works on every car.

I have put up his address and some of my fiesta's snaps in the link below. Please have a look

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...as-mods-3.html

The address is also there is the next post on page 4 with the guys contact number. There are actually two guys Narain and Keerthi. Call them and they will help you with the best options.

They are currently doing up a Pearl White Cruze. You must see it to believe it, it is one of a kind with imported body kits, roof done with a imported carbon black sticker, head lights painted and tail lights smoked.

I shall put the pictures of the Cruze soon.

I have given the directions for the place I have mentioned above.

I don't know the exact address, but i can give you the directions to their workshop.

The place is in choolaimedu. If you go from Loyola College via nelson Manickam road towards Ampa Skywalk, first you need to cross the choolaimedu signal after you drive past the under bridge.

Once you cross the signal, a 1 km drive you shall have a HDFC bank ATM on your left side, just next to the first bus stand, take the left adjoining the ATM.

Now, in that lane you have to take the 4th right, be careful the 4th right will have an auto-stand in the entrance and their shop is the first one in the left. There will be a small Ganesh temple near the auto-stand.

There will be two Guys, Narain and Keerthi.

The contact numbers are

Narain--9840523222
Keerthi--9962507277

Call them first. They are very friendly and very supportive. They will give you great ideas.

All the best

Last edited by Jaggu : 19th May 2010 at 13:02. Reason: Back to back post, please EDIT the original post instead while editing within 15 mts. Thanks
Old 29th May 2010, 18:33   #40
BHPian

called up fibre suresh.am going to get my punto spoiler fitted by him very soon.he is outta town.once he comes back i will visit his shop
Old 30th May 2010, 15:38   #41
BHPian

can you give me fiber suresh's number.
Old 30th May 2010, 18:28   #42
BHPian

FIBRO Field Suresh - 9884179352
The person who works there and manages everything is a person named Dilip Kumar his number is 9884347428
Old 31st May 2010, 10:24   #43
BHPian

Thanks a lot for the number mate..
Old 21st August 2010, 19:58   #44

there is this place called performance in chennai which does the best work
its owned by a friend of mine siddharth
its in adyar

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks