Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st July 2006, 09:08   #1
BANNED

vRS Seats and Door Trims

I'm planning to pick up a vRS as a fun car in the next few days and am a little worried about the white fabric bit that's combined with the black leather in the car getting dirty (the test drive car ones were a little dirty). Also, if I buy a black vRS the white and black combination on the seats and door trims would match beautifully, but if I buy a red vRS, I personally feel that the white fabric bit would look cooler if changed to red leather. Do you guys think I am right about the mentioned points? If so, does anyone know who can do the alterations without screwing up the seats/ door trims for me in Chennai? Your guiding me towards someone who can do a clean job for me in this regard will be highly appreciated and thanks for the same in advance.

Last edited by MrBoombastic : 1st July 2006 at 09:19.
Old 1st July 2006, 18:09   #2
BANNED

Thank you, Sideways!

Met our fellow Team-BHP member this afternoon, he told me where Stanley in Chennai is... So close to my place even! What's better is that we saw an Octavia with a really neat upholstery job done on it too!!

Thanks, Sideways and it was fun talking to you.
Old 2nd July 2006, 14:23   #3
fb1
BHPian

hey man im from chennai too, give me details about this pls... can u gimme the name and number of the shops... thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks